• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite putting putter color?

BirdieMachine

Michael Moore Fan Club President
What is it and why?

Mine is Black because only cool discers putt with Black putters.

I putt with the first rerun of G9i Wizards (all white) so...white. Before that, I putted with black OG SSS Wizards.

only cool discers putt with Black putters.

Says the guy with a white putter for an avatar...:p

Last edited:
Fact: Cool players throw Swirl APX's.
Fact: They don't come in black.
You figure out the rest.
:p

Black putters can get really gummy in the Texas sun so I don't use them. Been using orange challengers for a while so I guess that.

I ended up with some black wizards I really like putting with so I bought a whole stack. I don't ever throw them, they're only for putting.

White only. Because the Stormtroope Anode I got looks awesome so I just started buying white putters. It became a thing.

The color my putter is. Pretty sure I've spanned ROYGBIV Black and White. Maybe not IV. Couldn't say for sure I know what color indigo is. Something between Blue and Violet?

In the past two months I've gone from pink eraser Wizards to white glow Wizard to green organic Wizards, so I basically have nothing logical to offer.

Most of my discs, including putters, are orange. I do have a black 5s Wizard that, I can second, gets a bit gummy (and also very hot to the touch) in the Texas heat

Latest posts