• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite putting putter color?

White Challengers. For some reason the white seems more professional to me... not that professionalism is all that important.

I putt with a black DX Aviar. Black discs seem to have a unique feel compared to other colors. The black Aviars I've got are softer & more tacky than all other DX Aviars I've ever felt.
Black - Putting
Bright Colors - Driving Putters

currently- Blue Ions
used to be- White JK Aviars
long time ago- Red SuperSoft Omegas

When I find a putter I like, I do like to replace it with the exact same color.

White, because then I can putt after dark

I putt with a black DX Aviar. Black discs seem to have a unique feel compared to other colors. The black Aviars I've got are softer & more tacky than all other DX Aviars I've ever felt.
Black - Putting

This right here. I've always had the same experience, black putters are almost always tacky and grippy. I've been putting with black and chalky SSS Wizards for a while now, but am looking for something different because they have broken in and become too flexible. Way too bouncy off the chains and basket, they just don't grip and drain like a good putter should anymore. I have a black 4x Yeti Pro on the way, we'll see how it works out...

PINK! I have 15 or so TM2 pures I use for putting practice. They are all white, light pink, or bright pink. Usually have a bright pink one in the bag.

Black - Putting

This is why I throw black aviars too

I've always putted with whatever, but I would like to see someone do a dye job of grass on a putter. I'd be tempted to buy it.

(To clarify, I mean blades of grass, not weed. I know plenty of people already have that dyed on their discs.)

Whatever color happens to be in my putter pocket at any particular time. Currently white. But I've had a lot of yellow and red ones too. I've never had a black or other dark color putter in there.

Latest posts