• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite putting putter color?

I'm surprised there is not more love for purple? I love pitching the PURPS!!

Love my purple proton Ion's. I've got 2, and a purple eclipse Ion as well that I keep in the bag at all times.

I always keep the putters in my bag the the same color for some reason. I used to putt with Voodoo's and would always have 3 of the same color in the pouch, sometimes black, sometimes glow, and most recently before the switch yellow.

I have come across a metal flake green Ion that I love so I am looking for another, just to mix up my options.

I have a pinwheel dye on my Magic.
Looks sweet flying to the basket.

Whatever color pixels of vomit my Vibram Summit happens to be. (Currently, white and yellow)

Black for putting because gateway makes velvety goodness in black and they tend to have that perfect amount of tackiness year round

I like white, so I can dye whatever I want on it. Put a Bengal head on my currect putter, but it can't ever seem to clinch the win.

I've rotated through a number of sss wizards, most of them being white, black or light blue. I carry two with me in my bag, right now white and blue.

Black Pures. The black Zero plastic just feels right.

My two main putters are green wizards, my main overstable driving and approach putter is a red zero hard sinus, it was a red dx rhyno, and my understable driving putter has always been a white r-pro rhyno, the red theme will stay for stable/overstable driving putters as well as the white understable driving putter, don't really care what color my main putters are, whatever looks cool when I go to the store is what I look for.

Right now I am having trouble because wizards can have a great feel no matter the color. Right now I am breaking in a black-green OG wizard. It is a weird color and amazing texture. Hard to describe, probably not another like it. Until then it is white and pink wizards. Softs. And chalky ss.

mood

Red sparkle Opto Pure for me. I always wondered about the putter color and how it affects mood. If you're focused on the chains it shouldn't matter. Some general color mood associations below.

Black:
This is a powerful, mysterious color and is associated with seriousness. Also associated with sex, death and mystery. Black may make you feel depressed, or on the other hand, may make you feel secure - "hiding in the darkness."
Blue:
A relaxing color. Blue lowers blood pressure, calms, gives a sense of security, and suppresses appetite.
Green:
This is the easiest color for the eyes to focus on for long periods of time. It soothes pain and is associated with optimism. May make one feel happy, clean, fresh.
Orange:
This color is friendly, relaxing and ambitious.
Pink:
This is a youthful, feminine color. Pink is also a soft, sensitive color. This is basically a "happy" color.
Purple:
This color is often associated with royalty. It is also a contemporary color. Purple has a list of associated feelings, from feeling mournful to creative
Red:
This color raises the blood pressure, stimulates appetite and conversation and is often associated with excitement, action, impulse.
White:
White is often associated with purity, cleanliness. Also associated with nothingness, and in some cultures death and/or mourning. Can make one feel clean/sterile.
Yellow:
This color is an eye irritant and a highly emotional color. After long periods of time, yellow invokes feelings of anger and hostility. However, yellow, in small doses, is a friendly, happy color.

right now im putting blue dx aviars, none of that stiff blue either.

Latest posts