• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite putting putter color?

I don't really have a color preference atm, tho I'm still trying out different putters to find what I like.

Currently using:
bright yellow N. Ion mainly for driving/approach shots
faded yellow 300s PA4 used for approach shots
White 400 PA2 I've been currently using for putting
2 Dark blue soft P. Anodes one is a eclipse mainly used for putting

I like white putters, but unfortunately the McPros havent been released in white as far as I know, so I'm sticking with my red

Black. But my Anode is lime green and sometimes I'm too lazy to get out the Wizard on a drop-in, or I'm putting from farther away (where I like the Anode).

The first putter I ever got was a red dx aviar. I've never used another putter (with the exception of a very brief period of time where I tried BB aviars)...I've got a stack of 20 or so, all exact same weight and all red. :)

Red (with gold stamp) DX Aviars are my jam.

I just ordered some black dx aviars... YUM.

I saw a black soft omega with a rainbow stamp at academy and didnt buy it because i didnt have my gift card. went back the next day, gone. I about cried.

I seem to always end up with a white putter. I don't know why. I did a birdie bash this year thinking "Cool, I'll finally put with a Vibram crazy colored disc!"... nope... whole thing is white.

IMO I think solid colored white vibrams would be way cooler but im ocd and like my putting putters to match exactly.

Glo, because it glows. Other than that, I throw putters for mold, weight, and plastic, not for color.

I love black Omega SS's myself. They are however, very difficult to find, so when I do find them, I buy them all.

Latest posts