• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Final Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you think it cost to send 9 disc? lol fine.. if you want to be tech 11.11 per disc after shipping.

"Idiots are like decimals, when they multiply they are even less valuable."

I don't know what part of that quote is more flawed..?

How much do you think it cost to send 9 disc? lol fine.. if you want to be tech 11.11 per disc after shipping.

$15 is fair shipping for the amount of discs, I am just saying it went over $10 a disc

"Idiots are like decimals, when they multiply they are even less valuable."

I don't know what part of that quote is more flawed..?

.25 x .25 = .0625 and .25 > .0625 Where is the flaw?

Last edited:
hurry snipers...5...4..3..2..awww too slow.

$85, that's not too shabby. Congrats to seller and buyer

$9.44 per disc plus shipping, That doesn't leave you much of a profit margin (if any), but that's Ebay.

good luck with your First run Eagle auction (shameless plug ;))

1.25 X 1.25 = 1.5625 ... tell me more about your foot in the mouth idiot theory?

You can't use whole numbers. If you are 50% of average intellegence you are .5. If you are 1.25 then you are at 125% (which would mean you are above average, aka not an idiot).

the Theory is based on my Brother and his wife:
a D Student + a D Student = DeeDeeDee Kids

It also works when you are in a flame war with 4 idiots on DGCR, they make no sense and make themselves look even more stupid.

Last edited:
"the Theory is based on my Brother and his wife:
a D Student + a D Student = DeeDeeDee Kids"

Ha.. I stand corrected

Yeah, I mos def lost on the first run Lot. I am already in the black on the Eagle, needless to say I am stoked about that auction.

unless he decieved you, it's his disc and he can do what he wants, are you really offended or just joking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts