• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First ace? Same here!!

Pink Elephant

Eagle Member
So I was playing Happyland (great name I know) today, and I was doing fairly poorly. +3 or something heading into 18. A guy I'm playing with says "Oh this hole is perfect for you (I'm a lefty) I want to see an ace!" So I step up, with my GL core which I just got yesterday. I've thrown it once on a course. Let it rip, nice straight shot, starts to swoop down fading to the right. The basket is hidden from the teepad but one of the guys was to the left and he saw it go in. I was super stoked! The hole is 261' with some trees lining the one line through. Just wanted to share considering I would have used a driver to throw that hole before reading on this forum!!

way to go man. just picked up a core (it's in the mail). can't wait to let it fly

Congrats!

Had a few runs myself last evening, but close doesnt count. Even had an errant throw go sailing off about 15' to the right of where I was aiming then kick off a tree and hit the bottom of the basket. Still; no dice.

Nice job. I dreamt about getting an ace last night so Im feeling really good about playing today. Hopefully I'll get my 3rd.