• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Round of 2018

Played my first round about 2 weeks ago on a surprisingly warm Michigan day. Left work early to get a round in and was pleasantly surprised by results. I had started working out consistently and have been focusing on losing some weight and hand't played for over a month. I wasn't sure if DG skills were going to regress.

My backhand had lost a little consistency but it felt easier and my distances were the same. i was pleasantly surprised to find out that my forehand distance has improved a lot. I'm hoping for some more good weather this weekend to find a forehand heavy course for more practice!

I have to wait until the weather breaks here in PA before I'm able to throw my first round. I had my appendix taken out just before Christmas and was told by my doc to wait until the weather breaks before torquing on my core. I'm still putting though!

It got into the 50s here in Ohio, I badly wanted to go play. My daughter was even asking, but by the time we finished dinner it was a no go... :/

Got the itch though!

Just made it out to throw my first round of the year. Was cool enough to wear gloves, and a couple of layers. No bogeys, one birdie. Felt good to finally throw a round!