• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fledberg Slo-mo Jump putt video

I didn't say I have no evidence. I'm just too lazy to dig it up.

And you're right. I should have said "You all fault," since I never do. :D
Burden of proof is on you. The evidence supplied in this thread proves you wrong. :rolleyes:

^^ Evidence in one video, of one putt? The putt in this thread is fine. Don't make me search Sidewinder. I'm not in the mood. :p

Of course, if I would spend the energy on searching instead of responding to you, and in other threads, I could've found the vids by now...

^^ Evidence in one video, of one putt? The putt in this thread is fine. Don't make me search Sidewinder. I'm not in the mood. :p

Of course, if I would spend the energy on searching instead of responding to you, and in other threads, I could've found the vids by now...
It's funny, every time I ask someone for evidence of this, they can't do it. :rolleyes:

Hope this works. The video is from a closed thread, so I couldn't quote it. What I thought was an obvious fault is at 18:46, but that putt is like the one on this thread. Dave242 straightened me out on the finer points of the walking putt.

The putt at 9:57 is a fault.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNiyODM8gvI&feature=player_embedded

I remember seeing other tourney videos of Feldberg faulting, but can't recall them at this time. This is the best I have for now.

Hope this works. The video is from a closed thread, so I couldn't quote it. What I thought was an obvious fault is at 18:46, but that putt is like the one on this thread. Dave242 straightened me out on the finer points of the walking putt.

The putt at 9:57 is a fault.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNiyODM8gvI&feature=player_embedded

I remember seeing other tourney videos of Feldberg faulting, but can't recall them at this time. This is the best I have for now.
18:46 is legal.

9:57 is illegal, due to his awkward stance and left foot being behind the marked instead of the right foot which would have been legal if it was behind the marker.

When the right foot is behind the marker I still have yet to see a fault though. :\

18:46 is legal.

9:57 is illegal, due to his awkward stance and left foot being behind the marked instead of the right foot which would have been legal if it was behind the marker.

When the right foot is behind the marker I still have yet to see a fault though. :\

I thought it was illegal due to his body leaving the ground before the release. Am I wrong?

Curtis

I thought it was illegal due to his body leaving the ground before the release. Am I wrong?

Curtis
His right foot is still on the ground before release, but since he is in a straddle stance it's not inline behind the marker which is the reason of fault in this case.

His right foot is still on the ground before release, but since he is in a straddle stance it's not inline behind the marker which is the reason of fault in this case.

I think I've got it. So, his footwork is as though his right foot was behind the marker, but being that his left foot was behind the marker it was lifted early? Hope I'm not being dense.

Curtis

I think I've got it. So, his footwork is as though his right foot was behind the marker, but being that his left foot was behind the marker it was lifted early? Hope I'm not being dense.

Curtis
:thmbup: