• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Floating discs

That's actually a very legal play.

803.03.F. A disc thrown in water shall be deemed to be at rest once it is floating or is moving only
by the action of the water or the wind on the water.

So you could just pick it up whenever it was floating in the water. I'm not sure where you would play it from, I guess in the water. just hope that you don't get stuck on a rock 200' down the stream though. That'd be pretty funny.

normally you would rethrow from where it went out of bounds at....im sure its TD's rule though

Like someone else said, look into the #2 Driver as well. It's not a very long disc, but it's a bit more stable than a Dragon.

my fav floating discs are the epic for long range, the dragon for long to mid, and the upshot(1# or#2, dont remember) for short to mid range

I have a DX Hydra I bought years ago that I've been trying to get rid of because I've never liked it, so if anyone wants it... I usually just throw water discs that I don't care if I lose.