• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flyboy on TV

Great segment, featuring a great place, because it's run by great people. What Kelly's created in Flyboy Aviation, complete with the quite tastefully appointed Bed & Breakfast (with the aviation theme running throughout), the Pro Shop, and Wayne and Lil's hospitality.... not to mention the beautiful and challenging course (such splendid water holes). Haven't played everywhere, but I've played enough to know there's no other place like it. It's not often things live up to the hype. The whole Flyboy experience actually exceeded my expectations. Class act in every aspect of the operation.

Cold chills every day I wake up and im NOT at Flyboy, realize it was just a dream…

Great segment, really showed the whole Flyboy experience very well, especially to include the dogs and Wayne & Lillian, without which Flyboy wouldn't be the same.

Not sure if you noticed, but I think the spokesman busted the window out of his own car. That had to have sucked. But, on the bright side, he did get to play Flyboy after, so that would make him forget :thmbup:

Not sure if you noticed, but I think the spokesman busted the window out of his own car. That had to have sucked. But, on the bright side, he did get to play Flyboy after, so that would make him forget :thmbup:

Said it was "our" car, so could have been his or someone on his crew's, but I'm pretty sure the glass breaking was a sound effect added in afterward -- he wasn't throwing anywhere near hard enough to break most auto glass, especially from that distance when most of the disc's momentum had dissipated, and the camera followed the disc so you didn't really see what the effect (if any) of the impact was.

Said it was "our" car, so could have been his or someone on his crew's, but I'm pretty sure the glass breaking was a sound effect added in afterward -- he wasn't throwing anywhere near hard enough to break most auto glass, especially from that distance when most of the disc's momentum had dissipated, and the camera followed the disc so you didn't really see what the effect (if any) of the impact was.

this

The description mentions the 1600 foot hole, but That hole is gone.

the video does make you want to start planning another trip.

I dream of flyboy. Sigh....

Yup. Staying there this weekend. I'll document some things in here considering this is my 15th or so time there :D.

Thanks for crushing my thoughts :(

If you're being serious, you should get in contact with Kelly, I have no idea if he would do something like that there but I would have to imagine it would be awesome. Also can I come?

Latest posts