• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

When did people whine about MVP copying a Rhyno? People just like to whine about MVP because some of their fans are absolute d-bags about blindly following them. Please don't start this argument here. Take it to the myriad of MVP threads that are available to you.

That was me, my bad, me and the robot were having a joke lol. Not legitimately whining, I was just trolling. :p

Any who, I threw one of my new Gravity Ghosts today at weekly and color me impressed. Similar to a KC Roc except the finish is so much smoother. Really digging it.

This thread needs more pictures.

My Ghosts might not be fancy, but they are Legacy.

I wish the Pinnacles came in that crazy pearly stuff though.

Attachments

• 0209141132.jpg
    0209141132.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 101
Way to get us back on track, Buiscut! That first run Pinnacle is a beauty, pearly or not. Will have to gather my meager collection together for a family portrait.

I love Pinnacle Ghosts:

1st Run-
picture.php

2nd Run-
picture.php

The 2nd run plastic has some swirls in it, and seems a little closer to the Pinnacle plastic ran in the Rivals, Patriots etc. I like the first runs better though, they are board flat and the stiff candy plastic is sooo nice.

Finally was able to get my photos edited and uploaded.

This is everything but my white thrower FR Pinnacle Patriot that's at DyeingToPlay's right now getting an eyeball dyed on it and my FR Clutch. My thrower Pats are the bottom gummy 168 and the white Icon next to it. They've been on the bench this winter with all the snow we've gotten.
2014-02-09220534_zpsddb9d3c2.jpg

My prettiest FR Pat
2014-02-09220605_zps4ef174b0.jpg

This is one of two unstamped pink Protege Clutches lion was selling when they were first released. She's a beaut.
2014-02-09221157_zps9d56a09f.jpg

2014-02-09221209_zps0197778a.jpg

Finally was able to get my photos edited and uploaded.

This is everything but my white thrower FR Pinnacle Patriot that's at DyeingToPlay's right now getting an eyeball dyed on it and my FR Clutch. My thrower Pats are the bottom gummy 168 and the white Icon next to it. They've been on the bench this winter with all the snow we've gotten.
2014-02-09220534_zpsddb9d3c2.jpg

My prettiest FR Pat
2014-02-09220605_zps4ef174b0.jpg

This is one of two unstamped pink Protege Clutches lion was selling when they were first released. She's a beaut.
2014-02-09221157_zps9d56a09f.jpg

2014-02-09221209_zps0197778a.jpg

have the same gummy pinnacle, dyed it blue for winter use

I just sold two unstamped Clutches for pretty cheap, is there something special about them?

I would say the Champ to Star comparison is accurate, yes. I don't really have the cannon most of the people throwing Rivals claim to have. I see a pretty hefty fade out of mine, and it's nowhere near as pronounced in Icon.

The Patriots on the other hand are practically identical, except for the beefy gummies.

great pics Teebz .. keep em coming folks .. have to get Moose on here to post em up :p .. got an amazing Legend Patriot over the weekend.. pics coming soon

I hated the icon rival. It had no glide at all. At least the first runs I haven't thrown any production runs.

I would compare my max weight pinnacle rivals more to eagles. However, my lighter ones are very straight, as well as my legend rival.

I got an Icon Ghost from a tournament, but it's only 167g and super domey so it's not going in the bag. What are the chances of getting a flattop Ghost in Pinnacle plastic if I order online? I'm fine with domey drivers, but for mids I just don't like the feel. Right now I'm throwing an MVP Vector as my overstable midrange, but I've had it 6 months and it has never really grown on me. Legacy discs have been working their way into my bag lately, so I was thinking of giving the Ghost a try if I can get a flat one.

1st run pinnacle ghosts were all pretty flat. There are still plenty out there, and it's quite a nice disc.