• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

Patriot-esque? Being a DN guy and probably seeing a bunch of these, are they 150 weights like Innova does, or are they more in the 170s?

I believe most of the ones I've seen in bundles are mid 160s. I don't think legacy makes much lightweight stuff.

Its definitely a hyzer flip to turnover disc in Excel

Where was your post yesterday when I ordered a bunch of Legacy and Salient?!?!?! :D

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to look at the bundle next time I need to push the free shipping boundary.

So am I going to burn in Legacy hell if I start throwing a 9/10 Fireworks Pinnacle Patriot? It's purty, but I want to see the fireworks in the air, dammit...

So am I going to burn in Legacy hell if I start throwing a 9/10 Fireworks Pinnacle Patriot? It's purty, but I want to see the fireworks in the air, dammit...

I have two in my bag right now. One's stamp is wiped with a DTP eyeball dyed on it. The other's a gummy that brings more money than the other blends. The reason they're sought after is because they throw so well.

My thoughts on collectibles are evolving to follow somewhat along the lines of Jay Dub's philosophy. If it's thrown, it's a thrower. It might get thrown once a year, or once a decade, but the value is reduced since it's no longer 10/10. Might as well enjoy it. I've seen some kick ass old plastic shuffled in and out of his bag.

And if it's one of the Ivory gummies, it goes to me before Streets. I need another backup.

It's that ivory color...kinda pinkish. I'll probably just throw it. Me likey da Patriots.

angry-baby.jpg

throw it!! those things are amazing! i dont have any but if i did you can damn well believe id chuck it! :D

I have 2 (1st run 168g Ivory/Very Pale Yellow) I'd be willing to part with. Both have been thrown a little but I prefer light Icon Patriots.

i have two light weight blank white icon pats.. 164g i believe.. may be too light for you. i was going to get the dyed but ..

Right now I'm throwing my gold sparkle patriot. Its a damn good thrower but I need to shelve it for the fall cause it blends in perfectly with the leaves. Are there any runs that are slightly gummy and understable to replace it? If u have one to sell I have pp ready ;)

Glow Rivals are a thing. To the Facetubes! DGBM tomorrow at 6pm est

1377397_534851453318851_6497976342487074092_n.jpg

yupp .. its insane! all this Legacy schweetness and me with no dollhairs .. oh well .. i will get some down the road lol :eek:

Latest posts