• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

Yeah Protege Ghosts are LOOOONNNNGGGG past due.

Last edited:
What did everyone think about the second run of Prototype Protege Ghosts? I found the plastic to be very soft and if you hit a tree, say good bye to the round shaped disc. Don't get me wrong, the plastic feels amazing but it could be a tad be stiffer.

I heard the first run of those were the money Ghosts.

Yeah Protege Ghosts are LOOOONNNNGGGG past due.

Agreed. I have liked every Gravity I've thrown though...

What did everyone think about the second run of Prototype Protege Ghosts? I found the plastic to be very soft and if you hit a tree, say good bye to the round shaped disc. Don't get me wrong, the plastic feels amazing but it could be a tad be stiffer.

I heard the first run of those were the money Ghosts.

That's exactly what I've heard. I haven't thrown either blends to comment though.

yeah i havent thrown the Ghosts but as far as protege runs go with my Clozers ... the early ones are much much much much stiffer.. i use new runs in the winter and old stiffs in the summer

This might have been answered earlier but I can't find it... What's the longest type of Cannon out there? I've got a Pinnacle Cannon with a slight pop-top.

This might have been answered earlier but I can't find it... What's the longest type of Cannon out there? I've got a Pinnacle Cannon with a slight pop-top.

people seem to rave about pop top cannons.. i dont have the arm so i have never tried them :\

Protege Gauges would be cool, but I would prefer a Protege Rival and Protege Ghost.

I got an Excel Rampage once, It was super domey and it looked like it would crush so I threw it in the bag for a casual round to give it a rip and it flipped over so hard into a roller within like 50 feet and curled into the rough, i took it out of the bag and now i use it as a bowl for chips at my desk :D

Might want to work on an Icon. My FR started seasoning quicker than I expected. I won't lay into it like I used to when it was newer because it turns on me. What's "a little turn" to me would very likely be "flippy" to you.

Too bad you don't like flippy drivers. My current Excel Patriot flies more like a Mongoose than a Patriot at this point.

Anyone see the technical specs of The Hunter?
Max Wt,- 176g
Height - 1.4
Rim Depth - 1.4
The rim height cannot be correct. That would be thinner than a zone and more along the lines of a Firebird.