• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

Nvmd guys, sorry for all the questions. I am actually finding my answers from reading this thread.:| Looks like 1st run yellow protege ghost might be all that are available.

If you don't like yellow first-runs you should still be able to find the orange Halloween-stamp Ghosts. I have a few from that run and they are flying nicely for me. I believe Supreme Flight also has some white and orange proteges available w/ a couple different stamps.

I wish i could get my hands on a blue or pink protege ghost been looking for them forever. Are the orange ghosts made with the new protege blend?

If you don't like yellow first-runs you should still be able to find the orange Halloween-stamp Ghosts. I have a few from that run and they are flying nicely for me. I believe Supreme Flight also has some white and orange proteges available w/ a couple different stamps.

Thanks :hfive: yeah supreme flight has some nice whites with fundraiser stamps. Heritage has some cool ones too. I like some of these tourney stamps better than the first run stamped ones.

If you're on the legacy collectors facebook you should be able to find a few. I prefer gravity, just sold a blue protege in the marketplace

If you're on the legacy collectors facebook you should be able to find a few. I prefer gravity, just sold a blue protege in the marketplace

Thanks for the heads up. How much did you sell yours for? Also how come i cant find the group is it hidden?

I get an error saying that the content is not available, or that I may not have permission to view it. Maybe because iam on mobile?

It's a closed group, but I'm surprised you can't find it. It's official name is: Legacy Discs Collector Group

What is this on the back of this soft pinnacle Pat? Is it factory ink? Or was someone just marking their disc? It's a tourney stamped Pat from 2016 if that matters. This thing feels and looks like my pearly 11x KC pro TBS. Looks like it says "Pn rw"?

Edit: rally might know, got it from him

Last edited:
Here you go.

I would also like to know what you got for them. I have some pinks I'd let go of for the right price.

I sold mine at a get it out of the garage price, it had a handful of throws on it. I just don't care for that blend of protege plastic. It's what keeps me from putting with prowlers...I love the idea of them but can't get comfortable with any grip.

I added some legacy to the fleet this weekend.

3 black gravity ghosts. I hate black discs, but I got to fondle a few in other colors and the black just felt best. I am up to 4 now.

1 yellow protege ghost. I have a protege ghost and clutch now and I am not sure what to think of the plastic yet. I think if the ghost was a bit flatter it would help the grip a bit. when some snow melts off i will see what I can beat it into.

1 and regretfully only 1 icon enemy. There was some gusty breezes down in phx last week and the enemy really got to show it's stuff. I would love to find a couple of these in the 156-163 gram range. I think for now i will pair this with a beat star firebird.

question about plastics while i am hear. I have some patriots, rival and ghosts in super firm pinnacle plastic, are these the exception or the norm. My pinnace distance drivers are way gummier than these other discs. I also have gauges and ghosts in real firm icon. Is their a slightly gummier, less firm run of icon or pinnacle gauges and ghosts?

question about plastics while i am hear. I have some patriots, rival and ghosts in super firm pinnacle plastic, are these the exception or the norm. My pinnace distance drivers are way gummier than these other discs. I also have gauges and ghosts in real firm icon. Is their a slightly gummier, less firm run of icon or pinnacle gauges and ghosts?

I have a (wings) Pinnacle Rival that I love. It started out really stiff and a bit slick, but after a little while it's become gummier and grippier, with almost a CE-like feel to it. Not sure if later runs have this same quality though..

Nvmd guys, sorry for all the questions. I am actually finding my answers from reading this thread.:| Looks like 1st run yellow protege ghost might be all that are available.

the facebook group has errthing! Legacy Disc Collectors.. I promise you can find any color you want on there.. prob $20 or so if i had to guess

the legacy collection is getting a bit unruly. I added a sweet 168g red icon outlaw with rainbow stamp and three grinder red excel clutches. I am digging the feel of the excel. I have a feeling when the clutches in that they will be great off the tee and for long putts that need a bit more glide. They had some grinder excel rampages at the store today too. I really wanted to try one, but they felt so bad in hand. they felt like a dinner plate, there was absolutely no give in the flight plate. They were wild.

I fondled all the gauges on the rack and the only ones that were not real stiff were light weight orange ones. Do any max gauges come out supple?

the legacy collection is getting a bit unruly. I added a sweet 168g red icon outlaw with rainbow stamp and three grinder red excel clutches. I am digging the feel of the excel. I have a feeling when the clutches in that they will be great off the tee and for long putts that need a bit more glide. They had some grinder excel rampages at the store today too. I really wanted to try one, but they felt so bad in hand. they felt like a dinner plate, there was absolutely no give in the flight plate. They were wild.

I fondled all the gauges on the rack and the only ones that were not real stiff were light weight orange ones. Do any max gauges come out supple?

Oh man I wish stores carried grinders in Michigan :( My xout max aqua gauge is pretty stiff with a huge dome, but then again every Legacy disc that Ive bought: patriot, rival, clutch, and enemy, are as hard as a rock. The only exception is with my current run icon outlaws.

Should try looking for a protege rampage. Ive never tried excel, pin, or icon rampage but my proteges feel pretty good. Heard they stopped making them because they were inconsistent, but the ones I have fly nice. Not has hard as the 1st run protege ghost nor the new protege clutchs, but still stiff.