• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

Quick question for you 'bird throwers out there...fresh out of the box, which make is the LEAST stable. At the moment, my only driver that I can count on to be dead straight is a 170 Champ Teebird that's been in the bag for a couple years. What 'bird could I pick up that would fly like this?

Lighter weight Star perhaps. Champs and DX ones surprising DX start out with a solid amount of fade.
I'd actually recommend getting a TL for this slot you're looking to fill.

Lighter weight Star perhaps. Champs and DX ones surprising DX start out with a solid amount of fade.
I'd actually recommend getting a TL for this slot you're looking to fill.

Word. Lighter weight Star TL should be good to go after a few rounds of some nice tree hits.

Or just get a Star Leopard.

i love my tbirds! i have a couple 12X that i break out from time to time, but for now minus the KC pro, i throw the other 3 in the picture, 2 on the right are 11X green one is damn near brand new the one below is a 12X that flies super straight

Attachments

• TBIRDS.jpg
    TBIRDS.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 81
to all of you teebird experts, what run was the last to have the patent numbers and no web address???

Just picked up a new jolly 'bird tonight. It is gummy yet nice and firm, a bit slick though. It's also fairly flat, with only a moderate dome to it. Marked 168 but scaled at 170.1 with a stock 12x stamp. Can't wait to throw it!

Now if only we could get it with a totem stamp....

Here are a few of my Teebirds. All get thrown but the near mint candy green and candy orange 11x KC Pros and the Ken Climo signed metal flake.
The 11x KC Pros

The Tls

2 of my nice 11x throwers, a KC signed metal flake, and my money 10x KC Pro

:eek:........So many KC Teebirds
fry_drooling.gif

my glow t-birds are $$$. flight paths and consistency you can bank on.

the top three are my designs (my shuriken blade art dyed by bennett).

MINE_zpse19335f1.jpg

Just picked up a new jolly 'bird tonight. It is gummy yet nice and firm, a bit slick though. It's also fairly flat, with only a moderate dome to it. Marked 168 but scaled at 170.1 with a stock 12x stamp. Can't wait to throw it!

Now if only we could get it with a totem stamp....

In my experience, my flat, max weight blue Totem stamps are the same as the Jolly Launcher run discs I've checked out at the disc shop. Just buy one of those and you're good; mine are just as flat as any 11x. And they feel and fly nice and beefy.

In my experience, my flat, max weight blue Totem stamps are the same as the Jolly Launcher run discs I've checked out at the disc shop. Just buy one of those and you're good; mine are just as flat as any 11x. And they feel and fly nice and beefy.

I have the flattest new run teebird from dgc's stock on the way right now. very excited.

Played a tournament today and sent my beat in star TeeBird in on Hole 16 and CRASHED the chains...hard. The hole was around 325 ft, slightly uphill and right turn. If it would have stayed in, I would have cleaned up a $171 ace pool. Alas, it fell out of the back of the basket and only netted me a 2

^sweet oranges yo! gotta love a good color compliment.

i received that "flattest available" champ teebird today. still has a lot of dome. the plastic is softer than the bristers like i was hoping for, but the dome is a deal breaker.

I actually don't like really flat Teebirds. I don't like em pop top either, but somewhere in the middle is right where I like em. Good thing too because most of them are like that. :thmbup:

I actually don't like really flat Teebirds. I don't like em pop top either, but somewhere in the middle is right where I like em. Good thing too because most of them are like that. :thmbup:

then you may like these. since you throw the medium domes, what's your opinion on the new plastic birds?

R-R-R-RIVAL!

nope. too much turn.

then you may like these. since you throw the medium domes, what's your opinion on the new plastic birds?
The new champ ones are pretty beefy, but they still fly like Teebirds to me. As far as the new run of Stars, I honestly couldn't tell you. I completely by accident procured 3 older pre flight number ones and they all have the mild dome I really like. Those are all pretty straight with a healthy fade with the exception of one that has a little play in its flight. I got one new Jolly Launcher that is the flattest and beefiest of the 5 I have.

Latest posts