• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

can anyone confirm or deny whether the run of STB Teebirds are from the exact same time as the flat and soft *D Destroyers?
the plastic feels identical to me.

I think I'm just too used to throwing heavy discs and the 130 is tough to adapt to.

i had the same problem with my blizzard destroyers. when i hit it right they shot out like a cannon but most of the time the came out of my hand late and went way right (RHBH).

Accidentally deleted the pic of my flock

From the top
Row 1: 11x Cal, 11x Cal (Ace Disc), 11x CA, 11x CA
Row 2: Star T x 4
Row 3: Champ Cal, Champ, 12x Champ, 12x Champ
Row 4: Glo, Glo, DX, Metal Flake

not as impressive as others but here are my teebirds.

from the top:
glow champ; champ 2010 ice bowl; 12x champ; metal flake champ
dx 2013 ice bowl; green swirl dx; glow dx
star tb

I carry five teebirds in my bag. Haha.
Has anyone else found the run of metal flake teebirds that are super flat and super stiff and beefy?
I recently won/bought a pair of red metal flake, flat, stiff, teebirds at 172 and 175 and they are amazing.
They fit perfectly with my 2 11x cals and my estb.

I carry five teebirds in my bag. Haha.
Has anyone else found the run of metal flake teebirds that are super flat and super stiff and beefy?
I recently won/bought a pair of red metal flake, flat, stiff, teebirds at 172 and 175 and they are amazing.
They fit perfectly with my 2 11x cals and my estb.

You should check out the firm and flat glows if you like those birds.

Has anyone else heard great things about the new run of domey tie dye teebirds?
Is it just the tie dyes or is it also the new regular runs?
Id be interested in getting one.

I just recently got an AJ Tour Series Bird an have to say that it is a perfect teebird. Great HSS with a small fade at the end. I can really rip on it and it will hold to about 360 then start fading the last 40' of the flight. Now if only the factory store wasn't so pricey for shipping.

I love star teebirds but I have never tried a 150

I think I'm just too used to throwing heavy discs and the 130 is tough to adapt to.

Can anyone compare a 150 star and starlite?

The star lite feels like a normal size disc in your hand, vs the 150 star just being super thin and flexible in all directions. The 150 star also has less HSS in my experience.
Starlite 150 feels like a max weight star in hand but light. Plus, star lite is more stable but lighter so it behaves like a standard disc with more power behind it. I keep losing my star lites, but they are worthwhile imo. I have been sending my 150 SL TB farther than any other disc. Hence the reason they keep ending up in water and over fences. They are less reliable in wind, but that isn't when I use them.

I just recently got an AJ Tour Series Bird an have to say that it is a perfect teebird. Great HSS with a small fade at the end. I can really rip on it and it will hold to about 360 then start fading the last 40' of the flight. Now if only the factory store wasn't so pricey for shipping.

Get a couple friends to order with you. Any order over 75 dollars is free shipping. If you get 10 factory second discs, you get a 20% off price on the f2s.
Thats what me and my friends do.

Teebird love!

I love my Star Teebird. It feels and looks great and is always reliable: straight flight with a moderate fade. I reach for this disc again and again, and I have even found that it's more stable than my GL Saint (which I know I will stop throwing altogether). I know that TB and I will have a long and beautiful relationship :D. When in doubt, Teebird out!

I have a 175 champ 12x Teebird from a trade that seems a bit domey, and it has some HS turn to it. My 168 champ that I lost a while back was straight with fade.

Are the domey ones a tick more understable, is this one beat in, or am I just throwing harder than I was 6 months ago?

I have a new star that just came in that is less domey, but I haven't had a chance to take it out to the field yet.

Anybody get ahold of or throw the new E* teebirds with the small totem stamp on them? I didnt see where they were released or how many. I figured they were just regular E*'s with a different stamp. I bought one off ebay but dont have it yet.

eager to hear a review ^^^

I find mine very accurate, but I'm not getting consistent distance like you. It's very easy to control but not a ton of glide.

I have a f2 echo star 168grams. It is an odd bird that to me flys like a nice destroyer except slower and with better glide. It is domey.
I can throw it on a straight line and let it fade or I can put a huge S curve on it and it holds it and comes out at the end.

I want to hear about DX Teebirds. Do you carry them? How do they fly compared to Star and Champ? I have thrown many Teebirds but never a DX. I was thinking I could carry one for anhyzer fairway shots instead of shaping my Valk all the time.

Latest posts