• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Form check

Rova

Hey!

I just started playing more frequently again, have played about 2-3 rounds / year för the past years.

This year ive bought a whole new bag almost and starting doing some fieldwork. I ve always thought i have ok form. I throw about 350 and 400+ on a good throw. Ive watched alot of videos on form and tips and tricks but cant really pinpoint what i need to work on.

One thing ive changed this year is how i think about my drive, before i was throwing with all the power i could muster, but ive changed that to thinking about beeing fast and smooth instead of thinking "power"

Quite a long video, about 20 throws, flat to slight hyzer.

Almost all discs will turn over except really stable ones like dd3 or boss, can that have something to do with my technic or can it bee that i have to many understable discs, can link my bag if it will be useful.

https://youtu.be/dvCCIrrmN-0

You're running up backwards and tipping off your rear foot through your heel rather than shifting your body together as a unit abruptly into the plant.

nQFubPl.gif

Latest posts