• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fossa Tana Vs Tana pro Vs Grip B series

Jbultman

Birdie Member
Cant decide what to get while all are on sale....

Fossa Tana $65 to save a little extra $$$
Fossa Tana Pro $135
Grip B series $139

Carry 20 discs
4 putters
5 mids
6 fairway
5 distance

Maybe look into a upper park. I'm in same boat i wanna get a fossa cause of that orange and camo but I also want a shift lol

Maybe look into a upper park. I'm in same boat i wanna get a fossa cause of that orange and camo but I also want a shift lol

Shifts are sold out at the moment. Plus it's my understanding that it would be really pushing it to carry 20 in one. I'm just looking for a backpack that won't break the bank and will last.

You're not going to get 20 in a Fossa easily unless you use the top pocket or have mostly drivers.

So I just unwrapped a fossa Tana this morning. Have to say it's a very quality bag and I do believe that twenty will go in there easily if I utilize the too shelf for go to discs. Very nice bag for my first backpack. And it's so ****ing cool looking I know they keep cranking out new products, so I think I'll stick with fossa for life

I did get the fossa Tana for Christmas and for me was no problem to get my fifteen discs in it plus room for more and the top shelf also is still available. Super cool looking and comfortable as well.

Shifts are sold out at the moment. Plus it's my understanding that it would be really pushing it to carry 20 in one. I'm just looking for a backpack that won't break the bank and will last.

You're not going to get 20 in a shift anyway. It does fit your criteria for 'backpack that won't break the bank and will last' though.

Maybe look at the Rebel for your loadout, or consider cutting a couple of discs if you decide to wait for the shift to come back in stock. I can fit 18 in my shift reasonably well (10 drivers in the side pockets, 4 putters/4 mids in the vertical)

The GripEQ B series would work also - I have one for when I really want to carry additional discs. Usually can fit 21 or so but there's less room for extras if I stuff it that full, compared to the shift.