• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Found a sweet disc today looks old, Pro Line Leopard

Hhutchins30

So I was on the course today and was telling a friend how I wanted my next disc to be a leopard. Got to number #18 and was walking to pick up my drive and there it was just sitting. No name and nobody around to claim it or ask who's it was. The stamp looks older and says "ultra long turning driver" none of my friends leopards say it so I was just trying to get some background info on it. Can't find it on the net, thought maybe some of you vets would have an idea.

Hard to make out much detail, do you have a bigger phone?

Hmm the pic showed up huge on my phone, tried to edit but says I can't after 5 minutes. Sorry about that. What should I use to share the photo from my phone?

imkp00.jpg

hard to tell without felling it, but that looks like the taffy proline plastic as opposed to the proline leos with CE. The factory dye kinda gives it away too.

Looks around the course for the dude looking around like crazy and swearing. It's probably his...

Those were made in '03-'04 and were the evolution of CE plastic. Definitely a great find. My champ Leopards from that era had Ultra-Long Turning Driver stamped on them, but no barstamp. IIRC, the Pre-Barry champs I had were from '04 or '05.