• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FOUND CUSTOM ORANGE TEEBIRD AT WINDWOOD, CYPRESS TX

i agree, it is a great neginner/casual course...i used to take my friends there who were just getting into the game because most holes dont require big arms. before the windwood course was put in, bear branch is what i would always play when i came back to houston cause my old roommates now live in the woodlands and it was the closest to everyone. dont get me wrong, i love the course, its just the people there...i have played with random groups twice there that halfway through i found out were just out of prison, one time i was playing with a guy who got out a few months before from an 8 year stay b/c of "aggrivated assault with a deadly weapon causing bodily harm" and the second time the guy told me he just got out b/c of producing, possession, and distributing meth...i was kinda like hmmmmm ok is this round over yet?!? lol the second time the group i joined with joined up with 2 other dudes and after a few holes they started comparing prison tats and realized they were both members of ABT and they started naming off their friends and they all knew each others cell mates from years past...kinda creeped me out a little

I think that would creep me out more than just a little!

It's too bad that the course I feel has the most inconsiderate people around is a nice course in the Woodlands. Ironic. People are nicer at Agnes Moffitt in ghettoville. Again, ironic.

i havent played agnes moffitt yet b/c i have no idea where it is...i live right off louetta and eldridge, about how long would it take to drive there? and other than windwood, oak meadows, spring valley and terramont, what is the closest course to this area?

i havent played agnes moffitt yet b/c i have no idea where it is...i live right off louetta and eldridge, about how long would it take to drive there? and other than windwood, oak meadows, spring valley and terramont, what is the closest course to this area?

I'm right off Spring Cypress and Grant - we should definitely play a round sometime.

For you the closest course besides Windwood is actually Wortham Trail I believe. (By Goode Company BBQ - on Wortham Trail by 1960 & Eldridge.)

Anges is at the Beltway on Hammerly one or two exits north of I-10. This was the only real course close in the NW area for a while and it's where I learned to play.

Wait a sec... dude, do a map search - It'll show much better than I could. :D

found disc, orange...
did it look like a teebird?

i think i lost one just like it when i played last time.
send it to me and i'll take a look.

Teebird you said?

(one cant have too many teebirds.)

it will be a big disc-reuniting game haha...whenever this weather treats us a little better that should be a fun round...although i have to warn you guys, when i went to play the other day it was the first time since thanksgiving (first time that my injured foot would allow), and i couldnt believe how rusty i was, im glad i was playing alone that day b/c some of my shots were embarassing!! what do you guys usually shoot at that course? i have only played the entire course twice and i have a big range, -3 and +2 lol so im still not sure what i should be shooting....and im not the best DG'er out there or anything so im not expecting to shoot like -10 or anything like that.....

hey patrick, did you get your avenger back finally??

Wait... are you saying you range from -3 to +2 at Windwood's new layout? Best I've shot there my friend is a +5, so I think I'm the one who has the work cut out for him. Plus, lately I haven't played much as well, so things could get ugly real fast. :)

ha well i shot 3 down on the old layout and 2 over the new layout, but it was an ugly 2 over...i got a nice birdie streak to save me 4 strokes so it could have easily been a 6 over....i love how they changed it up and all but i really liked the old #4 hole how it used to be tucked away in the corner on the treeline, i hit chains the second time i went out there on that one...didnt get to finish that round though cause it got too dark and i was only on hole 11 or 12 whichever one starts heading back towards the church

although im forgetting about the very first time i played it, i shot a 4 over but we had no idea where some of the holes were so we would drive and figure it out as we went along lol

So I'm going to get my butt kicked is what your saying.

Oh well, it'll still be a good time. I'll PM you and patrick in the new year when the weather is a little better.

no, probably not...ive been progressivly doing worse cause i play then take a long break then play then break lol i need to consistantly play to get back on track

I say do all you can to contact the person, aand if they don't call email or anything within a week, they either live under a rock or don't want it back, so keep it. And the only one I had to leave a message for never called back, soooo... Still waiting for my... 5 lost discs. Like them back...
DX teebird
dx cheetah
dx leopard
star beast
champ beast
you know who you are. Shawnee mission or rosie...

This thread should be a lesson for people like Katana. Good things happen when you do the right thing.

For sure just a word to the wise I run that course, so all comers better bring there A games..... ok maybe your C games but your still gonna get beat down....

i guess i shouldn't play... wouldn't want to make you look bad like last time with my chain attack mega combo of jump putts

i dont mind playing with people who can kick my ass, that is how you learn....but we need to get this game in for sure, that would be great...sometime before january 18th cause thats when i go back to nacogdoches