• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

found disc with multiple numbers on it

My friends and I trade discs a bit and if one of us has already inked the others usualy either don't ink it and the other will get it back or we write an "or" after the first owner's info and then put our own. I have one that is Matt 555-5555 or Matt 555-1234 or Brent 555-4321, that way the finder knows they can call any of us and they're making the right choice.

To mix things up a little you should try, KL5-5555.

not sure how you ever expect to get a call back with those numbers brent. seems like pointless ink on the disc.

If I buy used or trade for a disc that has been inked I usually just put "sold to" or "traded to" and then put my information.

Scratch out every name and put Jack Rebney's name (the Winnebago Man) and phone # on it (if you can find it) and then put it in a place where a playing partner will find it and have them call him, then record the conversation.

this has got to be my favorite response I've read.
Thanks for all the input fellas, I sent out a mass group text and found out it's been traded multiple times and who the owner is now, still trying to return it to him

Latest posts