• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Free disc fun.. MVP distance driver xmas giveaway

i like free stuff! merry xmas

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Atom.

Great low profile, fits in my hand perfectly.The flight is straight, direct and very predictable without being too OS. And it will bomb drives as well. Amazing disc.

Picked up an ion (first mvp disc ever) and it has become my most thrown disc. Ever since then I've been trying to get my hands on more and more mvp. Love the way it flies

I love MVP, but I'm too cheap to buy new. I was good this year, but no one bought me discs off of my Christmas list

I love most MVP putters. Envy, proxy, anode, but ion tops the list. It's the only disc other than the teebird that I never consider taking out of the bag.

Big fan of plasma volts too.

I have a lot of "sold those" regrets. Probably my biggest regret is the Stormtrooper set I'd sold off. Anode, Ion, Tangent, Amp, Volt, all in white Neutron. I even had a Stormtrooper patch on the single Nutsac which I used to carry them in.

I'm stupid, I sell discs too often.

I have a lot of "sold those" regrets. Probably my biggest regret is the Stormtrooper set I'd sold off. Anode, Ion, Tangent, Amp, Volt, all in white Neutron. I even had a Stormtrooper patch on the single Nutsac which I used to carry them in.

I'm stupid, I sell discs too often.

Yeah definately done the same thing.. At least we know they keep making more discs to buy :doh: :D

@ryanwilli7 - good luck!

I have been wanting to try MVP/Axiom for a while and have been digging around trying to find which discs I should get. I just ordered both a Proxy and Inspire but haven't gotten them yet. I want a driver too and the Photon looks like exactly the driver I should try out from them. That means if I win I can play a 3-disc all-MVP/AXIOM round :)

Pretty awesome of you to have a giveaway...

I've thrown the Inertia and Impulse and absolutely crush the Impulse. For a somewhat noodle arm, it has added distance in a realm I've never had before. It would be interesting to see what the next step up in speed does for me, especially the slightly understable Orbital :)

Normally I would say something snarky about Teh Gyro, but the allure of free plastic is too much.

Your yuletide generosity has has converted this callous old man into a giddy and lighthearted spirit. It's a discmas miracle!

I currently bag an Envy and a Tangent, both great discs (got them both this summer). One ace and one chainout with the Envy, and several metal hits with the Tangent -- I'm positive the Tangent has some aces in it's future. Would like to try some of MVP's longer discs to see if they provide similar results on longer throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts