• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Frolf vs. Disc Golf

Honestly "frolf" is akin to fingernails on a chalkboard for me...I don't obnoxiously correct people, but I will generally explain the difference to a newb once and then leave it alone....Seinfeld may have done our fine sport a bit of disservice...unless it's increased playership...I don't know:)

When I refer to DG at work I call it hippie golf. It used to provoke odd looks. Now people just laugh.

Seinfeld may have done our fine sport a bit of disservice...unless it's increased playership...I don't know:)

1) This sport's really in trouble if we're looking to Seinfeld to grow the sport.

2) By the creator's own admission, it was a "show about nothing."
I've reached the same conclusion about this thread.

was it just me or did the way you edited my comment seem to be a reference to me whacking it in the bushes while undesirables watched my girlfriend. that's kind of what i got out of it. pretty funny by the way.
thanks but you did must of the work for me, so give yourself and the backspace button a big round of applause.:)

here lets see what you can do with this, don johnson wack a mole frat boy i like big shorts at dicks sporting goods disc golf is not for monkeys butt they might wanna eat megan fox's lunchbox contents and winnie the poo likes eating honey in freshly plowed bush and beef jerky flip flop doggy dogg.

"The kids used to call if frolf back in college, 10 yrs or so ago. Thinking about that, I went to SUNY Fredonia, south of Buffalo so maybe the Buffalonians have a thing for silly names."

I drank beer in Fredonia a couple of times. One time I went to this place and they had free beer for like three hours or something. That was sweet.

Frolf: You're late!
Gandalf: A wizard is never late, Frolf Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

*Frolf wipes drool off chin*

Frolf: You're late!
Gandalf: A wizard is never late, Frolf Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.

*Frolf wipes drool off chin*
I'm changing his name to Frolf Bagger. He's the Shire's very own "village idiot". He putts with a Wraith.

Mendocino Frolf Club

If you come to the beautiful Mendocino Coast of Northern California you will be Frolfing like it or not! We are the MFC and that's how we roll. You dont have to hate because you don't like the word Frolf. We all play the same game.
Hope we can come together and just go play! Frolfers and discers unite.:)

If you come to the beautiful Mendocino Coast of Northern California you will be Frolfing like it or not! We are the MFC and that's how we roll. You dont have to hate because you don't like the word Frolf. We all play the same game.
Hope we can come together and just go play! Frolfers and discers unite.:)

amen

So it begins....except "Lord of the Flings" also works.

Three Bosses for the Distance-kings under the sky,
Seven Rocs for the Tunnel-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine Wraiths for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One Buzzz for the Dark Lord War Eagle on his dark throne
In the Land of Flip City where the Shadows lie.
One Disc to rule them all, One Disc to find them,
One Disc to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Flip City where the Shadows lie.

Latest posts