• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Frustrated

I feel for you Mike... just focus yout attention elsewhere, don't let it eat you up inside.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I feel like so many of us can't wait to see Mike turn pro and just dominate.

Mike, I'm sure you put a lot more stress on your right middle finger throwing those forehand bombs than we mere mortals do. Let that thing heal up properly. And stay off the skateboards. We've got a lot invested in you. :)

Damn that tough luck Mike. If it was me I would splint and tape that finger up to a comfortable position and play. Or.. do like Hammer said and throw lefty. I know it means a great deal for you to compete so you should figure a way to do it. Regardless if you win or not just go out and do your best.
Good Luck !!

Haha, thanks luckless. I've had people telling me to do this for years, and its a good feeling having people want to see me succeed at something. I'm used to people trying to tear me down, so its a great change of pace.

Where you moving to Mike? Please say Illinois. :)

Charlotte. The only family I care about moved there two years ago, the DG scene is insane, killer food, and weather that I can golf and skate in year round. Went there a month and a half ago and got sold on it pretty quick.

Haha, thanks luckless. I've had people telling me to do this for years, and its a good feeling having people want to see me succeed at something. I'm used to people trying to tear me down, so its a great change of pace.

Charlotte. The only family I care about moved there two years ago, the DG scene is insane, killer food, and weather that I can golf and skate in year round. Went there a month and a half ago and got sold on it pretty quick.

Nice! Well, you need to visit Illinois sometime then. :hfive:

I hear that there are a bunch of new courses in the works. I was kinda hoping you wouls come up to the northland to play real disc golf. Brave the cold and embrace the seasons.

I can't devote the whole weekend to HOC this year either Mike, so I'm out as well.
Got tons of leaves to clean up in the backyard, so come on over if you get bored ;)

I can't devote the whole weekend to HOC this year either Mike, so I'm out as well.
Got tons of leaves to clean up in the backyard, so come on over if you get bored ;)

If you have any homebrews to sample you've got a deal haha.

Nice change of scenery... sounds like you'll get more time to disc golf with your shirt off.

That sucks, Mike. Maybe some tape and some Aleve? Just play dumb and go in there and enter in the Rec division. You could probably hustle some dudes for cash, especially sporting a 60k PDGA number!

Without going to DGR, I want to guess that MVP is gonna sponsor Mike C. That would be the awesome thing to do.

Charlotte will be great for you I'd guess with the myriad courses around.

IMO you should just enter as an Am, don't get so worked up about winning your first real Tournament, you are liable to score +10 more than usual just getting used to the Tournament pace and rules and stuff.

Latest posts