• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] FSOT First Run Z Predator (Ghost Cat Stamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mambrose

Double Eagle Member
For sale or trade, it all depends on if my bro (valkyrie on this site, 45+ feedback, so no worries there) will send it out (i'll confirm it before we finish making the deal) because i am not at home this summer.

Offer

really looking for the old pearly/gummy Monster X's

8.5/10 yellow. 170 Inked

Sorry for the ****ty cellphone pic

Attachments

• SSPX0004.jpg
    SSPX0004.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 114
  • SSPX0005.jpg
    SSPX0005.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 122
  • SSPX0006.jpg
    SSPX0006.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Hey bro, I'm not mad at anybody. Just making sure you know the new rule. Don't hate on me, I didn't make it up. How long you or I have been on here means nothing when it comes to rules. I have twice the feedback you do, does that make me any smarter than you, no..... Good luck with your sale........jerry

thanks, and nope, just means you got more discs =P and sorry, i looked at the "market rules" before i posted, but not at the "new marketplace rules" or w/e it was (seems like there should only be 1 marketplaces rules, but w/e) sorry.

thanks, and nope, just means you got more discs =P and sorry, i looked at the "market rules" before i posted, but not at the "new marketplace rules" or w/e it was (seems like there should only be 1 marketplaces rules, but w/e) sorry.

Settle down man, he was just helping.

Is the pred flat or domed?

so, how many people pm'd you about this predator? i never got word back from you about making a deal on this disc.

if its not for sale, what disc(s) are you looking for to trade?

i have a couple pearly monsters for you. you can pick one for the pred. send a pm if you're interested.

as in, its for sale if someone makes an offer, but im not putting a price up, altho im talking to digital right now about the monsters i need :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts