• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Future Dyes

Nice work. Her hair had to be a pain in the arse to weed. How long did it take you to cut?

about 30 minutes each. the yellow one is in the dye right now, red next. the end results i'll post in the "dye a day thread"

and yes, the hair was a BIOTCH to do. so was the tiny peace sign in her hand :wall:

Prince wocka flocka Poppycock

agt-prince-poppycock.jpg

I actually thought about mentioning the peace sign but I figured if you did the hair first the peace sign might not of seemed so bad. lol

Oh yeah those do look tough. Surprised they stayed on the disc. The Rhyno I just did is supposed to have the white reflection dot in his eyes but the little stub was too small to stay in place lol.

Yeah Pantera is about all I can handle. Our of course Clutch which is one of my favs. I have a hard time listening to metal like that where you can barely understand the singer. Too much of it sounds the same to me. I gotta admit that the speed they play at is amazing though. I couldn't imagine playing like that for an entire show. I would probably pass out from exhaustion lol.

i can understand death metal just fine. you gotta learn how each singer "grunts" certain words, then it's easy. Deicide is probably the easiest deathmetal band to understand. and with songs like "Bible Basher" you get the gist of their lyrical content PDQ

I was curious as to how hard the shield from this logo would be.

flaglogocolorx500width.jpg

I know the image is small, but if it's something manageable, I may just end up requesting it officially. After I find a larger and more detailed picture, of course. I'm a senior there and since I'm getting a ring, I figured a disc would be a good addition as well.

Latest posts