• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Future Dyes

simple, but awesome

stencil.jpg

Yeah, it was. It's pretty sweet... I think a less detailed version would work as a dye. Hell, anything like it would be great.

Once I get my plotter, I'd like to try to take that on. That is, if you don't mind, Apoth? I've weeded more than that in my time doing signs. Might have to be somewhat simplified, tho. Logos shouldn't be too hard to find already vectorized.

go to town, dawg!:hfive:

just send me the vector graphic when youre done with it so i can give it a shot too.:thmbup:

i think it would be just as powerful with maybe 2/3 as many logos.

my thoughts exactly. And trying to fit the whole thing on a single disc, the logos as is would be way too small to even cut, even on a perfectly dialed-in plotter.

I've seen coin ones before... with front and back dies. They were pennies. I say we up the ante and go for dollars.

attachment.php

And the bicentennial:

attachment.php

Attachments

• ike72.jpg
    ike72.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 287
  • ike76.jpg
    ike76.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 287
Once I get my plotter, I'd like to try to take that on. That is, if you don't mind, Apoth? I've weeded more than that in my time doing signs. Might have to be somewhat simplified, tho. Logos shouldn't be too hard to find already vectorized.

My vote for today's "Balls of Steel" award ^!