• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Future Dyes

Anyone have any experience is pink discs? I have a pink star wraith with a blue stamp. I'm a fat kid at heart and this color combo makes me think of cotton candy. I want to do a blue marble effect on it but not sure what color blue or mixture to use.

TIA, UPS

the thicker you make it, the more true the color will come out. 1 packet of (powder) rit and 2 cups of water will be thick. you can get away with up to 2 liters of water, but the dye will be lighter.

for your purposes, i would go lighter (2 liters, about 10-15 min in the dye pot) and not move it while its in there. dont forget to add some weight to the underside of the flight plate so it sits as deep as possible without sinking it.;)

Michaels was out of royal blue, and i didnt want to drive another 40 minutes to get to joanns. looks like ill have to wait till early next week to try out the marbling.

This is a future's dye thread so i assumed this would be the best place to ask about this. I am looking to dye my ion but i want a special picture. I was looking for a picture i saw here on DGCR before. It has a basket and a putter but it his the outer rim of the basket and had a bend in it. I tried searching for it and didn't turn anything up. So i was thinking if anyone saved it to their computer or something like that. Would help out ALOT. Thanks

I keep seeing this pic on FB. I can't do this dye. I know some of you guys can tho:

sugarskull_fullpic.jpg

How many of these are actually getting done?

We have over a hundred pages of ideas, but I haven't seen many produced based on them.

Come on, someone start dying this stuff!