• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway Titan and Bullseye Baskets

I got to play the Ozark Mountain courses over the weekend, there are several bullseyes on the property. They caught dead center putts just as well as a full basket, but they definitely added some pucker factor knowing that they wouldn't catch anything much off center. I could see it being a great practice bucket and it was a fun feature on the course IMO.

I just ordered 10 Wizards and a Bullseye. I'm going to practice putting to it in my basement all winter. I can easily get out to 20 feet and probably close to 30 if I clear some stuff out of the way. :)

I have a Titan. I like it but the basket is a little on the small side.

Thanks to Sadjo im now the happy owner of a new Gateway Titan 24 chain and boy am i stoked lol .. Thing is beyond solid i mean crazy solid and catches like a dream! I did notice the basket does seem to be a lil smaller but not that i think its a bad thing.. and I havent had any putts spit or skip out that werent my fault lol .. Only had a lil bit of daylight left last night to toss on it so itching to get home but ill snag some pics of her too.. but yeah it replaced a Innova DISCatcher Sport I had been using and I couldnt be happier :thmbup:

Bullseyes targets are a waste imo. Just tie a belt/string around a normal basket 5-6 inches down to bunch the chains to the pole and its the same thing

If you got a small basket on the Titan 24 I'd be appreciative because the large basket's vertical supporting bands curl out and expose a sharp edge that EATS putters alive. Wish I could explain it better.

Latest posts