• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] GB Simian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Dewgarita

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Mandabear's b-day is coming up, she is catching the bug - more so than her chrunchbox can handle. She needs to upgrade and has expressed interest in the Simian, I'm looking to work out a deal. I would prefer trade for something new to somewhat used (am willing to throw in some cash, in fact, if it comes down to it I might spring for one brand new, but I'd like to see what offers I can entertain first).

For trade: I have tons of plastic (mostly stock throwers/new cfr type stuff), shirts, hats, other dg swag, and possibly other items for trade depending on your interests (ps3 games, outdoor equipment, ask and maybe I have something you're looking for). Ask info about specifics.

I figured it was a stretch, but I thought I'd give it a shot before I buy new. I'll let it sit for a bit longer, there might be one out there somewhere...

I'm going to bump this simply out of love for these bags and belief that whoever you're getting this for totally needs it.

Had one loved it, grew out of it and sold it. The only issue with a new one is that they are about 6 months delayed I think? Could be wrong. Good luck. I know jkp or something in the VIP was trying to raffle one.

Linked his profile, he was looking for I think 200ish? and it's a first run which are a bit different.

Due to circumstances buying a new one will be pretty much out of the question even if it were possible to get it on time, so, I'll keep this thread bumped in hopes that someone out there sees it that can help me out. Otherwise I'll probably start searching for another larger bag for her that someone might be interested in trading for.

Good luck. You've gotta find someone who:
1 - doesn't want their simian (why?!?)
2 - won't be killed by their friends for not selling it to them if they do change bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.