• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gentlemans Club Challenge - Vegas tournament

Dude, keep it up! Put together another solid round and you'll move up for sure.

Still waiting on that standstill video ;).

Big Jerm today on my card took his eagle on the same hole with a 3' putt. And no that's not a typo. I'm still in the cash but with 8 birdies, 6 bogeys and a double... It could have gone a lot better. Most back and forth round of my
Life, but tons of fun nonetheless.

Love reading your round reports. Especially lovin' the positive attitude!!! Give us some more details when u have a few more seconds. Good luck today. :hfive:

Here's something fun for you then. Round one with Will Schusterick he eagles the same hole from 50-55' on his way to a 1077 round. Incredibly laid back and he and I just talked and goofed around a lot of the round. 2nd round playing with Ulibarri, Jerm, and Cary Trotter. Everyone (besides myself) is playing well and Uli birdies from hole 9-17, with 6 birdies from 1-9. Never anything spectacular besides a few 40-50' putts, but is so collected he puts together his 1086 round even with a bogey on 18. None of the Huge names on the card today (still great players) but haven't been part of a card yet this weekend with a round less than 1077. I guess I need to step up this time.

Those 1085 rounds yesterday may barely sneak into the top 10 best rounds of all time on a course with a 54-60 SSA depending on what happens with the SSA today.

Those 1085 rounds yesterday may barely sneak into the top 10 best rounds of all time on a course with a 54-60 SSA depending on what happens with the SSA today.

SSA is gonna be higher today with the Vegas winds coming into play. The last two days were uncharacteristically calm for a las Vegas tournament.

Melynda Apton, 2011 Advanced Women World Champ, serves notice she'll be a force to be reckoned with for 2012 Rookie of the Year honors after sneaking past reigning Pro World Champ Paige Pierce by one for 3rd place.

Melynda is a great player, and it should scare some of the top ladies that she has tons and tons to learn about the game still. The passion is there and so is the ability, Hopefully she's able to do big things this next week at the memorial too.

GCC This year was a blast of a tournament. I played very poorly I felt the 2nd and 3rd rounds but managed to sneak into the cash. I played with players well above my ability, and had a total blast. Im leaving with tons of knowledge, a great experience, new friends, and as a better player ready to tear things up for the rest of the year.

I've played with both Mylinda and her father quite a bit. After dominating the Ams by 26 strokes, it was only a matter of time until she started roughing up the pros. Really nice girl, glad to see her doing so well so quickly!

Latest posts