• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"Get in the HOLE!"

Sadly, it is a permanent part of the "look at me, everybody...over here, cell phone, youtube, instant gratification" world. They ALLL need to get off my grass and STFU.

Honestly, they are less annoying than the hockey guy, that needs to stand up in front of me and wave at the camera, twenty times a game, during play. Good god, only your mom cares and she's not watching.

Sadly, it is a permanent part of the "look at me, everybody...over here, cell phone, youtube, instant gratification" world. They ALLL need to get off my grass and STFU.

Honestly, they are less annoying than the hockey guy, that needs to stand up in front of me and wave at the camera, twenty times a game, during play. Good god, only your mom cares and she's not watching.
Hockey fans used to be considerate (when they weren't punching each other). My dad taught me that you waited for a stoppage to leave or return to your row. Hang back by the tunnel so you don't block other people's view.

It makes sense; there's a handful of moments each game that you really don't want to miss. Pretty much everyone understood that and didn't want to be the cause of someone else missing a great goal (or hit).

The teams encourage the stuff you are talking about though. Kiss cams, fan contests, and what not. Lots of people are eager for the chance to say they were on the jumbotron.

Some of that is TikTok? Or proliferated by it?

I just learned this: According to Urban Dictionary, 'gyatt,' or 'gyat' is a shortened term for "goddamn" that guys use when they see a girl they find attractive. Usually, the girl has a curvy figure.

Some of that is TikTok? Or proliferated by it?

I just learned this: According to Urban Dictionary, 'gyatt,' or 'gyat' is a shortened term for "goddamn" that guys use when they see a girl they find attractive. Usually, the girl has a curvy figure.
The screaming inane nonsense during or right after a drive predates tiktok, by a lot. Watching tiktok and using Urban Dictionary is going to rot your brain, man.

The screaming inane nonsense during or right after a drive predates tiktok, by a lot. Watching tiktok and using Urban Dictionary is going to rot your brain, man.
I realize the predating TikTok...but, I got introduced to GYATT this past week and TikTok seems to be a constant source for latest trend of doing stupid sh#t (tide pod snack for you?)

That has been used in golf for a long time. Eagle took full advantage of moving day.

Its the day players jostle for position so they don't miss the cut on the last day, or move themselves into position to have a chance to win in the final round.
Get off my lawn.

Latest posts