• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glow Champion Rhynos! QUEST FOR THE BEST!

2-3, 1 to cherish in it's glory, and 2 to have if I ever decided to use em.

Rainbow or gold stamps would be glory, but I think it would probably be a white stamp.

B3NDER - 5
codyroberts18 - 5
AndyJB - 3
plastic cannon - 3
fliphyzer - 10
violets caddy - 2
datch - 2
burdphil - 3
Hampstead - 4
nkhoury - 3
Todd Wiley - 5
VINCENT25149 - 3
Arocep - 8 Max weight
discgolfcrazy - 1
jshedge - 1
bbutch - 5
ERicJ - 3
DikenCider - 10
Skybird - 3
HarkeyPuck - 2
kcgolfercro - 2
Fishy - 2
1978 - 7
Cyclone2 - 1
astomps - 2
spikodelhyzer - 3
Zach-R - 2 Max weight
apdrvya - 2
booter - 10
NOSteveLA - 3
Dr.Disc - 1
slickwheels - 5 (a pile?)
tampabay - 3 max weight
gripinNrippin - 3
Innovadude - 50
ejvogie - 2
Bertie - 2
jswoods1984 - 5
wwchart - 2
IronJack - 2
Prototype - 2
leftyone - 3 maxweight
Matt O - 2
dmbrun2 - 3
JLudlam - 2
'cjc - 5
akguanja - 2+
maansmit - 2
JR Stengele - 1
Burritotoes - 2
dcon67 - 2
DirtyMittenDG - 2
burnin4 - 3+
24chains - 2+
Schleppy - 2
Rocaholic74 - 2
pdiddy71 - 3
B. Barnett - 5
pacanova - 3+
Taylor - 2
BraveThrower43 - 5
aothiom - 2
big game brewer - 5
diskhead - 5
firstrun - 5
ill4mation - 2
Connor Jones - 2
akguanja - 3
StingHP - 2
ThrowdiscsMA - 5
frolf4444 - 4
Erthbndr - 2

----------------------

282 TOTAL

If I missed your name, let me know, otherwise let's keep it up.

I haven't even sent them a single e-mail :) I'm letting the minions do the work for now. Once the list reaches like 350 I'll probably really start to hound them, with both links to THIS thread and the list itself.

Once this were to get molded, they'd sell out the first batch within an hour or two easily, and that's just from the people on THIS forum.

Well I just ordered a rhyno that should be here tonight. Depending on how I like it, I may take 1 or 2. It's gonna have to be good to replace my pig though...

Well I just ordered a rhyno that should be here tonight. Depending on how I like it, I may take 1 or 2. It's gonna have to be good to replace my pig though...

Glow champ will probably fly similar to a Pig, maybe slightly less OS. That plastic is usually the most OS.

i just read this thread and saw that i almost got credit for the totum teebirds!! yay!! hahaha i did support the movement though!! as i do with this one....I definetly want 2 of these...just 2..:)

just called and mark said the x outs are a "a new test configuration rancho mold that is supposed to be simmilar to the origional Ontario mold" thats what he said if i remember right.

I'm looking at the X-Out and CFR at DiscGolfValues and cant help but think I would buy them if they had a cooler stamp..LOL. I am of course not made of money and wont buy any until the ones WE THE PEOPLE want are available in the Factory Store!