• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone waiting on a silverback...IMO they are much bigger in person. I have so much room. I am constantly adding new things to my bag. I have discs, speakers, off, flashlight, long sleeve shirt, batteries...I can keep going but i think you get the point. I still have room for more too. Great bag but 2 rounds is tough on a really hot day.

To anyone that has an issue waiting for an intensely epic GB bag: just be glad you didnt order a PDGA Metal bag tag with your number on it... Ordered it on 12/08/2010.... Still havent received it. Tried to contact them about it multiple times, to no avail. This is a damn keychain were talking about here... Cmon PDGA...

Anyone waiting on a silverback...IMO they are much bigger in person. I have so much room. I am constantly adding new things to my bag. I have discs, speakers, off, flashlight, long sleeve shirt, batteries...I can keep going but i think you get the point. I still have room for more too. Great bag but 2 rounds is tough on a really hot day.

No joke.

I got my Silverback as a roadtrip bag, and I have room for EVERYTHING plus some for beer, etc. ;)

Seriously, here's what I can (and do) pack in my Silverback.

Rainjacket
Large can Off
Medical tape
Lighter
Kleenex
Handiwipes (for poison ivy and portajohns :gross:)
Bandaids
Extra batteries (for glow flashlights)
Sandpaper (for flashing)
A golf ball (for tree'd discs)
4 pencils a pen and a pack of Wrigley gum
Camera
Soup
Water
A headlight style flashlight
and 9-16 discs with room to spare.

:cool:

I see you're in Georgia. :)

I live off of Lake Michigan in NW Indiana. I disc year 'round. Sun, rain, and snow.

Let me tell you.

In snowy conditions, there is absolutely NOTHING better than a thermos full of hot soup. :thmbup: :cool: :D

Honestly,this winter that was one of my plans. :)

Doesn't get ridiculously cold,but still going to be nice to have a nice hot cup of chicken noodle or tomato when it's 40 out,just makes it easier to stay at the course longer ;)

Soup, brotha!

picture.php

Now not only do I want my silverback...I want winter and soup :(!

At least I can make my room really cold and get soup now :|.

And what's up with that bonehead throwin' up the "Westsyyyyyyyde" gang sign? Doesnt that cat know he is whiter than unbaked bread?

great... now I wanna play a winter round, but I want it to be right around 15-20 degrees out for me that's perfect! any warmer and the snow just sticks to your disc and any colder you cant feel your fingers! lol... oh and you can get away with wearing a tshirt and a hoodie ;)

great... now I wanna play a winter round, but I want it to be right around 15-20 degrees out for me that's perfect! any warmer and the snow just sticks to your disc and any colder you cant feel your fingers! lol... oh and you can get away with wearing a tshirt and a hoodie ;)

so.............

are you starting silverbacks this monday...?

i wish i could get excited over winter like some people. i play disc golf all through the winter but my god, i freakin dread it.

i'd rather there be some magical place where it's like the Fall season in ohio year round. just perfect temp, leaves changed colors, the rough is thinned out... perfect

If someone happened to have the #1031 silverback,would they possibly get it before the 17th so they can show it off at a meetup :|?

^^ maybe. he said he has like 15 silverbacks hes making next. that should be about 2 or 3 weeks worth i would guess. so if he goes fast you might get it! id say you'll have yours by october for sure from what he told me

Latest posts