• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
15 in my bag right now,could hold 2-3 more drivers,this is with the divider in,my current lineup is.

in the putter pocket - ion,zone

main pocket -

magic
2 meteors
2 rocs
1 river
2 teebirds
1 jk valk
1 archon
3 destroyers

:hfive:

Got to take the silverback on its maiden voyage out at JP Moseley from the golds/blacks,two rounds,so about 16,500 feet of disc golf :).

It was a little heavier than I thought it would be,but it rides so comfortably I didn't notice it,my back and body feel great,my feet hurt though! But that's probably from Flyboy and then 2 at JP today... :)

Awesome bag,no complaints.

Got my first round with my new Silverback in at Kaposia Park. Love the bag. There are some adjustments for me to make from playing with my old Revo bag like it is harder to reach my putter without taking it off my back and for some reason I have trouble setting it down flat. However it rides better, holds more, doesn't swing as much when I walk and the details are incredible. Things like every pocket has pockets are unexpected and great.

One thing I would like is to have one of the big plastic rings for the quads double as a bottle opener. Oh well, in 10 years when this wears out maybe someone will have that...

Got my first round with my new Silverback in at Kaposia Park. Love the bag. There are some adjustments for me to make from playing with my old Revo bag like it is harder to reach my putter without taking it off my back and for some reason I have trouble setting it down flat. However it rides better, holds more, doesn't swing as much when I walk and the details are incredible. Things like every pocket has pockets are unexpected and great.

One thing I would like is to have one of the big plastic rings for the quads double as a bottle opener. Oh well, in 10 years when this wears out maybe someone will have that...

bic lighters are the best bottle openers;)

P.S. cant wait for my bag!

I just messed with my quad setup on my silverback and the bag just got 10x lighter.....ahhhhh i want to play foreverrr

I just messed with my quad setup on my silverback and the bag just got 10x lighter.....ahhhhh i want to play foreverrr

Yeah, took me a few rounds to find the optimal quad set-up, but once I did, I can put just about anything in there and it's comfortable.

:thmbup:

Haha,I don't think there's a secret,it's more about personal setup.

I had a fade crunch before and I now have mine hooked up to completely different quad hookups in comparison,it feels like the weight has transferred all to my legs and it feels so great.

Just mess with the strap settings a bit and stuff :)

The SB and Kong have the same set up, 2 PVC pipes sitting at the bottom of the bag there about 2 inches in diameter. They are wedged in between 2 coragated plactic boards, that are nicely tucked into sewned in sleeves on both sides of the inside of the bag. Iv never had a problem with this set up. This is a pic from my SB.
001-3.jpg

The corrugated boards are fairly sturdy. I'm a pretty thin guy (140lbs.) and I can actually sit on the bag when there are discs on it. I wouldn't recommend this for a chair, but I've used it that way over a long day when I absolutely needed a second off my feet. I'm just throwing that out there as a measure of their strength.

They are by no means flimsy, yet lightweight.

Has anyone ever used a lighter duty pvc pipe for supports as a way to cut down bag weight? I was thinking same diameter but not so thick-walled. I might head to the hardware store and see what is available tomorrow.

No, but that's a good thought. The pvc's that come with it are fairly weighty.

With all the c$ap I carry I wouldnt feel the diff anyway. The velcro for the soft dividers are nice too.

I have a sore back and it can get tight if I play two rounds in one day. Anything I can do to keep from picking up weight over and over might help. I usually only carry 14 discs in my silverback if there is no water.

Has anyone ever used a lighter duty pvc pipe for supports as a way to cut down bag weight? I was thinking same diameter but not so thick-walled. I might head to the hardware store and see what is available tomorrow.

yeah I looked into doing that but to get what I needed for size to match specs right it would cost a whole lot more to go with thin walled so I just stuck with the gray conduit pvc for now until I can come up with some thing better.

Latest posts