• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anticipation is killing me....

Just ordered a Kong and I can't wait. Chris was super prompt with his responses to my questions and my order was shipped extremely fast. Now I am just waiting on the postal service. It can't get here fast enough :thmbup:

Just ordered a Kong and I can't wait. Chris was super prompt with his responses to my questions and my order was shipped extremely fast. Now I am just waiting on the postal service. It can't get here fast enough :thmbup:

You're going to love the Kong....I have one and absolutely love it.

You're going to love the Kong....I have one and absolutely love it.

me too! i've had mine for 2 1/2 years and it was at least a year old when i got it. hardly any signs of wear besides some small fraying on the bottom of the mesh on the outer pockets.

gonna be having a black friday special!

15% off with a coupon code that will be available on the home page of the store. coupon code will be good from 12am Friday - 12 midnight Monday

every thing on the store ( except "pre order" Simians and "LE" Silverbacks ) is in stock and ready to ship!!

Woohoo! Ordered my Silverback... er, my wife ordered my Christmas gift. :D

Looking forward to getting my discs in one of these!

Woohoo! Ordered my Silverback... er, my wife ordered my Christmas gift. :D

Looking forward to getting my discs in one of these!

Haha me too...except it was my dad, not my lady.

Pretty ****ing excited. My fade crunch is falling apart after a year of regular use. None of the zippers work either...

I have a couple rounds on my new Squirrel Monkey. Great little bag. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a light bag to carry around 10 discs. Quality is top notch, and it is very, very light.

Just got my Squirrel Monkey. Won't have a chance to play with it until this weekend but I really like this bag so far! I do wish it had a small zippered pocket inside the storage pocket, so I could secure my keys and still put some discs in there when needed.

And I'm assuming I did the right thing by putting the pvc pipes in crosswise in the bottom? Does anyone use this bag without the pipe sections? At first I loaded it up with discs without the pipe sections and other than the discs being lower I didn't notice a problem, but this was just in my kitchen.

I like the shoulder strap, the towel clip, and the umbrella loops. I easily got two putters in the putter pocket, 11 discs in the main, and one driver in the back slot. I could fit two more in the storage if I wanted to. Yeah, I am an overstuffer. Come to think of it, I'm not a mini pocket user, always seems like I will lose it. That would be a nice spot for a zipper or closure for my keys....

Great bag, can't wait to get it out on the course.

Just got my Squirrel Monkey. Won't have a chance to play with it until this weekend but I really like this bag so far! I do wish it had a small zippered pocket inside the storage pocket, so I could secure my keys and still put some discs in there when needed.

And I'm assuming I did the right thing by putting the pvc pipes in crosswise in the bottom? Does anyone use this bag without the pipe sections? At first I loaded it up with discs without the pipe sections and other than the discs being lower I didn't notice a problem, but this was just in my kitchen.

I like the shoulder strap, the towel clip, and the umbrella loops. I easily got two putters in the putter pocket, 11 discs in the main, and one driver in the back slot. I could fit two more in the storage if I wanted to. Yeah, I am an overstuffer. Come to think of it, I'm not a mini pocket user, always seems like I will lose it. That would be a nice spot for a zipper or closure for my keys....

Great bag, can't wait to get it out on the course.
the pvc adds rigidity and helps it to carry better. you should notice a considerable difference with them in vs. out

Latest posts