• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many discs does the Simian hold?

I normally carry 5 drivers, 4 mids, 4 putters. Three discs can fit in the bottom storage part, and about 5 disc in each side pocket. It really depends what you carry.

I normally carry 5 drivers, 4 mids, 4 putters. Three discs can fit in the bottom storage part, and about 5 disc in each side pocket. It really depends what you carry.

Also I have carried 13 discs plus 14 16 oz aluminum bottles in this thing. It was super heavy, but it worked.

I was told he was going to start making them next week. Not sure when they will ship.

I was told he was going to start making them next week. Not sure when they will ship.

they will start shipping out as soon as one gets finished. I will be making them in the order the orders for them came in. should be roughly 1 shipped a day as I make my way through the orders.
everyone will receive a ship notice as each simian is shipped.

I have a chimp, squirrel, a grip. I cannot stop thinking that the simian has to join my fleet. Great looking bag, time to save some pennies!!

any pics of the monotone olive drab and reg/old school camo? im ready to commit, just not settled on one or the other

any pics of the monotone olive drab and reg/old school camo? im ready to commit, just not settled on one or the other

haven't made one in those colors yet so no pic yet but there will be once I'm done with the bunch of sims I'm starting on next week. and FYI they do not make traditional woodland camo in 1000d cordura anymore. I tried and tried to find it but its no where to be found. I did just recently find multicam camo which I have now and has taken the place of traditional woodland camo in my color line up.

heres a list of all the colors I currently have to choose from:
purple
wine
black
brown
gray
orange
kelly green
olive drab
camo 483 (army green, NOT a camo print)
navy blue
digital camo
multicam
I also have red which is only available through Russ Burns AKA "disc golf monkey"

Solo excited for my simian. That's a sweet umbrella that you have up on your site. If I played in the rain I'd be all over that.

yes these umbrellas are awesome! I love em! I searched around to find a really good top quality umbrella so I went with the golf umbrellas from Gustbuster.
these are the umbrellas you see top pro's in the PGA using on tour.

Just a couple quick questions about the simian. How tall are the side pockets, and how many zippers does the 2013 model have? I'm looking to get some zipper pulls but don't know how many to get.

Thanks