• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was wondering if they are ever going to make a winter camo pattern for cordura fabric. That's the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger on buying one of these bags.

I was wondering if they are ever going to make a winter camo pattern for cordura fabric. That's the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger on buying one of these bags.

If I ever find it on 1000d cordura I will buy it! I have always wanted to find that camo to have, but obviously I cant find it.
took me 3 years just to find where to get good multicam from.

If I ever find it on 1000d cordura I will buy it! I have always wanted to find that camo to have, but obviously I cant find it.
took me 3 years just to find where to get good multicam from.

I would do it with 500d. There is a pattern put out by Kryptek here...

http://www.kryptek.com/kryptek-camo-patterns/

The Yetti pattern is in 330 denier cordura. The Typhoon and Raid is 500d. I would love to have a combo done and was tempted to almost order the fabric myself. However, you have to buy a roll of 5 yards at a min from them and it's about $12 a roll. Which if I was in the business of making items for resell with that fabric it wouldn't be bad I guess. That's about the only pattern I've found except for some of the korean Kordra version of the same stuff. But then you have to buy tons of the stuff at once. Literally the smallest order I saw I could make was for 1000 yards. Ugh.

I would love to have a backpack done with the three of those kryptek prints in a tertiary highlight pattern.

I would do it with 500d. There is a pattern put out by Kryptek here...

http://www.kryptek.com/kryptek-camo-patterns/

The Yetti pattern is in 330 denier cordura. The Typhoon and Raid is 500d. I would love to have a combo done and was tempted to almost order the fabric myself. However, you have to buy a roll of 5 yards at a min from them and it's about $12 a roll. Which if I was in the business of making items for resell with that fabric it wouldn't be bad I guess. That's about the only pattern I've found except for some of the korean Kordra version of the same stuff. But then you have to buy tons of the stuff at once. Literally the smallest order I saw I could make was for 1000 yards. Ugh.

I would love to have a backpack done with the three of those kryptek prints in a tertiary highlight pattern.

Quit distracting him, he has to finish order #1671!

Well if gorillaboy ever finds any winter/snow camo or goes with that kryptek stuff let me know!

Can't wait.....

So painful waiting for this glorious monkey.....

Invoice 1025, you are my nemesis.

I cannot wait to play the local short courses with a Spider full of rocs and wizards :D

So painful waiting for this glorious monkey.....

Invoice 1025, you are my nemesis.

I cannot wait to play the local short courses with a Spider full of rocs and wizards :D

It's nice to have a comment by someone waiting *after* me for a change! :D

I feel like I'm being hazed into the Gorilla Boy Club, waiting like this. ;)

It's nice to have a comment by someone waiting *after* me for a change! :D

I feel like I'm being hazed into the Gorilla Boy Club, waiting like this. ;)

SHUT UP!!!!:gross:
Lol. I couldn't agree more. People keep asking me "Jamie, where is your new bag?" "Taking that long?" as they show me their crappy crunchbox. I cannot wait to show them my bulletproof bag of glory. Each day that goes buy, I am more and more tempted to throw a hat into my cart as well.

jcassidy I will tell you one thing. These bags are not bulletproof :popcorn:

That army green from a few pages back looks really good, but so does the navy blue. Decisions decisions...

My Simian has arrived!

attachment.php

On the website in the bag color link this color looks like it is labeled olive drab and the army green appears to be lighter...I like this color so I just wanted to make sure I knew what it is. Probably ordering one of these bags in the next week :D

On the website in the bag color link this color looks like it is labeled olive drab and the army green appears to be lighter...I like this color so I just wanted to make sure I knew what it is. Probably ordering one of these bags in the next week :D

It's the Camo483 (army green).

Posting as another satisfied customer!

I purchased a Silverback about a year ago (two-toned gray and blue), and it still looks and functions as well as the day I got it.
I play anywhere from 54-90 holes a week and have yet to see a single tear, loose thread, fraying seam or a stuck zipper.
I love the monster drink holders, and the two side pockets hold a lot more than you'd expect.
I usually have 12-15 discs in the main compartment, 2-3 in the front zippered pocket, and 2 putters. I don't like to carry more than necessary, so it's an ideal capacity IMO.

A small gripe in the hopes of finding a solution; I can't get the bag to ride on my back quite how I would like. I'm using quad-shocks and I've tried adjusting them to what seems like every possible combination.
The bottom of the bag rests on my lower back as it should, but the top of the bag sort of hovers of my back by about 3 or 4 inches.
It's not terribly uncomfortable and I haven't had any pain, but I'd like the entire bag to rest flush against my back when walking. Any ideas?

Anyone know the dementions of the simian? Just seeing if it meets the 14 inches x 9 inches x 22 inches (23 x 35 x 56 cm) or 45 linear inches (114 cm) carry on size as I am flying. I thought I asked this before but couldn't find it.

Anyone know the dementions of the simian? Just seeing if it meets the 14 inches x 9 inches x 22 inches (23 x 35 x 56 cm) or 45 linear inches (114 cm) carry on size as I am flying. I thought I asked this before but couldn't find it.
I have a couple friends who have taken them as carry on's before with no problem.

the box I ship them in is 20 x 12 x 8 if that helps you any.

I have a couple friends who have taken them as carry on's before with no problem.

the box I ship them in is 20 x 12 x 8 if that helps you any.

thanks my man. I figured I could, I was just worried about the PVC pipes. You are the man, I love you bag, and am excited to bring it to 6 different states by this Friday :D