• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you can place the order and choose to pay by check if you want, but of course nothing will ship until I'm paid and the check is cleared.... and I'm guessing the 4-6 weeks is gonna change and get longer with it being spring now. this is a very busy time of year for me.

Ok, so if I pay by paypal I will be billed immediately. I understand, keep up the good work!

You just need to produce some counter that's easy to update on your site or something...

You just need to produce some counter that's easy to update on your site or something...

I thought about that but there times that would drive you guys nuts! like when I was redesigning the Simian...if I had had a counter then it would not have changed for 2 weeks

and for the record the next couple weeks are gonna be slow on getting out bags for me for two reasons...
1: my mom who helps me out a lot is in jamaica for two weeks
and
2: I have a streak of like 5 Simians in a row plus an LE that alone is like roughly 8 days of work for me to do on my own

Last edited:
That brown is beautiful. I'm glad I got to see a picture of it before ordering. I'm torn between brown and green.

Latest posts