• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the timeline on simians right now? I had my simian stolen from my car a couple weeks ago and now I need a new one, just curious on how far out delivery is at this time. I remember the wait for my first one felt like an eternity for me... I miss that bag and hate the person who would steal it.

i got to check out devins simian up close on sunday. there was never doubt in my mind that the simian is a great bag, but the upgraded ones have sealed the deal in my eyes, best bag on the market.

Day-um, those new Simians are siiiick. :eek: :thmbup: :cool:

I'd love to have a Spider or Squirrel Monkey but I don't wanna wait 7-8 months to get it. I'm sure it's worth it but dang meng. The best small bags on the market, wish I had some better patience

Day-um, those new Simians are siiiick. :eek: :thmbup: :cool:

Yep, can't wait to get mine.

I'd love to have a Spider or Squirrel Monkey but I don't wanna wait 7-8 months to get it. I'm sure it's worth it but dang meng. The best small bags on the market, wish I had some better patience

I am glad I ordered when I did. I'll be getting one of the newer ones (which look sweet), but I was far enough in line that I won't have to wait forever. I'm guessing I'll have mine at some point in November....which seems like foreeeeeeeeever from now.

Just ordered a spider monkey in multicam, let the waiting game begin :(. Anybody getting these sooner than 24 weeks?

They are, I have a squirrel monkey that I have had for a while and have no complaints at all. My simian should be done in a week or two and I know it'll be worth the wait. Top notch construction and customer service.

Was just on the Gorilla Boy site and noticed they have some new colors available. Wondering if anyone might have some pics of the new colors. Chocolate and Teal Blue both seem sweet. Thanks

Simian just came in today. Wow - totally impressed with this bag in every way. Now if only i didn't have to wait until saturday to give it a whirl.

My simian cart

Here are some pics of my simian cart.

Made out of 1/2" copper pipe and various connector pieces. Just a T with some lawnmower tires held in place with pins. Seat still completely usable. JB weld to hold it together, only power tool was a drill press for the holes in the axle. Cost roughly $35 for everything except the wheels.

Need lighter wheels though - plastic preferably as these are steel and solid rubber, but serve for proof of concept.

Breaks down to what you see in the last pic.

Will need to use it some to test it's durability

Attachments

• IMG_20150111_241025044.jpg
    IMG_20150111_241025044.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_20150111_241305151.jpg
    IMG_20150111_241305151.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 1421014977268-462983105.jpg
    1421014977268-462983105.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 112
Here are some pics of my simian cart.

Made out of 1/2" copper pipe and various connector pieces. Just a T with some lawnmower tires held in place with pins. Seat still completely usable. JB weld to hold it together, only power tool was a drill press for the holes in the axle. Cost roughly $35 for everything except the wheels.

Need lighter wheels though - plastic preferably as these are steel and solid rubber, but serve for proof of concept.

Breaks down to what you see in the last pic.

Will need to use it some to test it's durability

I'm a go-cart user but that cart for that bag makes sense. At least you can sit on it. I do not understand a cart that you can't sit on. Like my gocart I bet you don't use it all the time, but it still makes a lot of sense for the long, slow, hot, rounds.

I saw a video of him sewing a Simian on Facebook.

Nice to see a picture of someone using the design of the Simian and putting wheels on it.

My Kong has performed above and beyond expectations! The materials and stitching are really top notch, I love the amount of storage this bag has, it can store 30 discs, 30 beers, or some combination!

Looking very hard to find any faults. I stuck 2 dowels between the PVC pipes because I found it to slide while walking. Maybe a little more padding where the back and bottom pieces meet.

Well worth the wait, will respond quickly to any questions, great job GBDS!