• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Chester, VA

Goyne Park DGC

2.825(based on 33 reviews)
I don't know how active my local community is on here but figured I would post on Facebook and here about this event. I plan to approach Chesterfield County in regards to the improvement/elevation/expansion/redesign of Goyne/Ecoff Disc Golf Course in Chester Va. I invite anyone interested in being involved or giving input for such a project to join me at the course this Sunday Jan 12th at noon to discuss. If you can't make Sunday please comment or send me a PM about what your level of interest/involvement would be.

I have been working on a alt long layout, If you are interested in playing the blue level 9 hole tourney layout I will be there at 10am Sunday morning to play a mob golf round with all that show. The reason for the mob golf style is the use of a single temp basket that will be used on 5 of the holes and will travel hole to hole with the group. Also be warned it is a Blue Level Par 32 layout. Though all are welcome, I know par for White and Red levels as well.

Latest posts