• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] GRATEFUL DEAD / DEAD BEAR CUSTOM DYE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Finally finished this incredible disc this weekend.

Grateful Dead Steal Your Face / Dead Bear on a clear 168g Champion Beast, unthrown.

This one's on sale on ebay, here's the auction.
4899522647_8af6584955.jpg

4900115518_b453e848ed.jpg

4900116026_5b7d1183a2.jpg

Thanks Benji, you're not the only person I've heard that from, that love the Dead visuals but not so much the band.

Um...wow. Great looking dye, I too am not a huge fan of the Dead, but good job on that dye.

Yeah thats got to be one of the cleanest looking dyes. And I like the dead to

too bad it's on a beast, that's a sweet dye.

Is the Beast on the no-throw list too? First I'm told Valkyries are for girls, then Leopards are weaksauce....what's next, Buzzzes are too straight?

People that don't like "chick discs" are OAT mongering torque monkeys with no finesse.

Is the Beast on the no-throw list too? First I'm told Valkyries are for girls, then Leopards are weaksauce....what's next, Buzzzes are too straight?

The new mold sucks, it's a squirrely POS. The original mold was fantastic, just ask Schultz. Whomever said leopards are weaksauce should be banned. Never got into valks and don't tell me you haven't heard that exact buzz argument. I'd certainly pay for that dye on a different disc if you are taking requests.

Last edited:
The new mold sucks, it's a squirrely POS. The original mold was fantastic, just ask Schultz. Whomever said leopards are weaksauce should be banned. Never got into valks and don't tell me you haven't heard that exact buzz argument. I'd certainly pay for that dye on a different disc if you are taking requests.

I'm always taking requests. I'll pm you.

I would totally want this but not a fan of the beast. Love the Dye and the Dead.

lol at the buzzz comment, you already know my buzzzes will stay coming to your door for dyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.