• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Greg Barsby Tour Stamp

He obviously likes the design and people are buying them.

I guess you cant help support a touring pro without people getting bent out of shape.

Slightly off topic but it seems amazing that not a single manufacturer can reproduce a mold that truly replaces the Firebird

Really seems to be the one mold people who move away from Innova have trouble replacing - Steve Rico being the most notable example. Guy owns a disc company and still bags Firebirds.

Prodigy H2 is a great replacement, but has a different feel. To me it flies the same, I may even start throwing them again. I do like like my sexton firebirds though they arent as stable as champ firebirds.
The Prodigy H1 is a great replacement for FAF firebirds, and has a very similar feel.

Not a great stamp... Keegan's were better.

Slightly off topic but it seems amazing that not a single manufacturer can reproduce a mold that truly replaces the Firebird

Really seems to be the one mold people who move away from Innova have trouble replacing - Steve Rico being the most notable example. Guy owns a disc company and still bags Firebirds.

It's called the Motion, and it kicks major butt. Better disc than the Firebird.

^Motion is a disc for people who wish they could throw a firebird.

As a cover I give it a B- but it's not an FB.

Where is he selling these discs?

I would like to know the same thing? I'm pretty sure it's somewhere on FB, which bums me out because I don't have an account. I just might have to use someone else's to buy one and support Greg.

I would like to know the same thing? I'm pretty sure it's somewhere on FB, which bums me out because I don't have an account. I just might have to use someone else's to buy one and support Greg.

I sent him a message on FB asking to buy 5. He's at USDGC right now but will be shipping when he gets back to CA.

Latest posts