• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grenade and Thundercats

ClayBoneNJ

Grenade-XL
Thundercats-Buzz
get-attachment.aspx

They're actually sprayed.....i did it on a whim...hope i didnt f-up my weights

I bet it did add to the weight more than you would think. How do they fly?

They're actually sprayed.....i did it on a whim...hope i didnt f-up my weights

they are also now PDGA illegal...shoulda dyed them :p but they look good

Yep.

PDGA Rule 802.01 Discs Used in Play

C. Players may not make post-production modification of discs which alter their original flight characteristics. This rule does not forbid inevitable wear and tear from usage during play or the moderate sanding of discs to smooth molding imperfections or scrape marks. Discs excessively sanded or painted with a material of detectable thickness are illegal.

hmm...didnt know that......thats ok tho....i didnt plan on playin any official tournys anytime soon....i still havent thrown them...so i could f-ed myself all up.....ill just get the same set agian if they're really different....no big deal...im really hapy with how they look tho.....i just really wanted to do it....i might just take it all off with the laquer thinner and just dye them

WAIT! so if you dye a disc, using RIT, you cant use it on the professional scene? The rule states that if it changes the disc's flight its illegal. But RIT doesn't really add any weight. So whats the call?

WAIT! so if you dye a disc, using RIT, you cant use it on the professional scene? The rule states that if it changes the disc's flight its illegal. But RIT doesn't really add any weight. So whats the call?

Dyeing you can do, but adding paint changes the weight so it makes it illegal. From my understanding.

already lost the grenade...bridgewater hole 8.....WAAAAAAAYYYY right over the trees in the bushes towards the hole 7 tee....orderd a avenger ss 172....def gonna use dye but i cant think of something cool for a yellow transparent disc

Latest posts