• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

I bought a 70L bladder and hose. I was able to fill it completely up and put it in a side pocket. I used the zipper, nylon straps on shoulder straps, and the plastic loop on the shoulder strap to run the hose. Works well for now. I may have to get a nozzle cover.

:eek: 154lbs of water sounds pretty heavy for a disc golf bag.
^ Now that's what I call a water hazard!

Think he meant 70oz
killjoy :p

Just got my bag today and am LOVING it! But wtf?? No bag tag. Is it even worth emailing for it? Gotta admit, annoyed that I paid 200 and didn't get everything.....even if it is a stupid tag

For anyone that leaves their putter pocket unbuttoned make sure it's not getting stuck on the velcro on the inside because mine is just now starting to fray a little bit. I went to a local fabric store tonight and got some other velcro to attach to it so my putter pocket doesn't anymore and it's an easy and cheap solution. If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about let me know and I'll post pictures.

Just got my bag today and am LOVING it! But wtf?? No bag tag. Is it even worth emailing for it? Gotta admit, annoyed that I paid 200 and didn't get everything.....even if it is a stupid tag
I know a few ppl that ordered grip and got there bag tag later in the mail. I don't really know if the bag tags are in separate production through another vendor Grip goes through.

I had a request to post the photos I was talking about so here they are.

That's where my putter pocket was attaching to the velcro and starting to fray
attachment.php

This the mod I made to cover the velcro up
attachment.php

attachment.php

If you go to any fabric store and buy a pack of velcro it will come with strips of the fuzzy side that sticks to the velcro that you can attach to your bag and not worry about voiding your warranty if you wanna send it back. I bought 30" of it and then cut two pieces off and attached it. it cost me like 4 bucks with tax.

Attachments

• bag 003.jpg
    bag 003.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 313
  • bag 004.jpg
    bag 004.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 314
  • bag 005.jpg
    bag 005.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 315
Played new years day and my doubles partner was using his rain cover in a light drizzle and one of the snaps came off the cover.

Instead of bothering with the cover I sprayed my Grip down with Camp Dry and just let the disc compartment flap hang down.

I know a few ppl that ordered grip and got there bag tag later in the mail. I don't really know if the bag tags are in separate production through another vendor Grip goes through.

I mailed about not getting a tag.
They said they could not send me one because I live in Sweden.
But they would try to see if a dg shop in finland could send it to me.

But try mailing them. It´s worth a try at least.

For anyone that leaves their putter pocket unbuttoned make sure it's not getting stuck on the velcro on the inside because mine is just now starting to fray a little bit. I went to a local fabric store tonight and got some other velcro to attach to it so my putter pocket doesn't anymore and it's an easy and cheap solution. If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about let me know and I'll post pictures.

I posted about that here earlier. I had the same problem but I already had a hole in my putter pocket by the time I noticed. Grip is aware of this problem and repairs it under warranty. The new bags have a smaller velcro patch inside that doesn't interfere with the putter pocket.

I posted about that here earlier. I had the same problem but I already had a hole in my putter pocket by the time I noticed. Grip is aware of this problem and repairs it under warranty. The new bags have a smaller velcro patch inside that doesn't interfere with the putter pocket.

How long did it take from the time you sent your bag in til the time you got it back?

I was debating whether to send it in but mine isn't that bad, it's just a little bit of fraying and I don't want to be without a bag for 2 weeks since that's my only one. Right now the mod I made is working great and since it can be taken off it won't void the warranty.

Had my GRIP for over a year. I've been happy with it, though I'm getting ready to try out a Prodiscus bag. The only issue I've had is one that has appeared recently. The stitching on the putter pocket has started to come undone at one corner where it joins the mouth of the pocket. I've made a warranty claim so we'll see what happens.

How long did it take from the time you sent your bag in til the time you got it back?

I was debating whether to send it in but mine isn't that bad, it's just a little bit of fraying and I don't want to be without a bag for 2 weeks since that's my only one. Right now the mod I made is working great and since it can be taken off it won't void the warranty.

I sent the bag out on 11/29 and it was back at my house on 12/7, so roughly a week. I do have extra bags so it didn't matter as much to me.

Latest posts