• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

After going back and forth, I pulled the trigger today and got the Clay and Coal bag. It looks like I got the last one, it's now says sold out. Only jade bags left.
I left a letter out of my address and left a message for Justin to correct it and he called me right back and said it was already taken care of and getting shipped out.

I got my wife one for Christmas and so far she loves it. Made me really want a new bag so I ordered a Mahal. I really liked the Grip, but didn't want to have the same bag as her. You know, that couple.:sick:

The Val Jenkins color scheme is more my style but I wouldn't pay an extra c note for it. I'm good with the all black one.

It always seems like when I buy a bag/backpack/gear of any type that has a bunch of color options, I sit and labor over the color decision, buy the coolest/most unique looking color, then see a black version the next week and think, "man, the black really does look sick." I guess I should thank GripEQ for making black my only option when I bought my bag.

So I do i go about getting one of these? I want an all black one but they are all sold out. Do I just have to wait until they come onto the market and try and snipe one? Is thier still a waiting list?

I believe that they have said they are taking no more preorders, and you just have to wait for them to be in stock. I also think that they were under the impression that the bags would not sell out that quickly this time around though.

So you either have to wait for now, or find one in the marketplace or that auction site

So I do i go about getting one of these? I want an all black one but they are all sold out. Do I just have to wait until they come onto the market and try and snipe one? Is thier still a waiting list?

Get a blue one here...Val's shop.

OR, you can buy my "gently used" all black Grip for $250 and I'll buy a new one from Val. ;)

Does anyone have any idea when Grip is supposed to get their re-up? I've emailed Justin, but haven't heard back.

I like the orange one, but i already have a sim and revo.. thinking about getting one tho

Me and my brother just got our Nate Doss sig bags in and wow..... these things are amazing!!! I cant believe just how awesome they really are in person!

Thanks a lot guys! Went to the site and saw the jade bag. Well since green is my favorite color. I just HAD to buy it!

Check out the Market place in in a week or so (or when I get this).

Latest posts