• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

I'm still waiting on my bamboo bag tag that they forgot to include on the bag with the shipment. I had emailed them about it and they said they sent some out without the tags and they would be mailing mine out. Not a huge deal, but they are pretty cool looking. Let them know if you're missing one too!

I'm still waiting on my bamboo bag tag that they forgot to include on the bag with the shipment. I had emailed them about it and they said they sent some out without the tags and they would be mailing mine out. Not a huge deal, but they are pretty cool looking. Let them know if you're missing one too!

They had told me they were going to mail me one on 8/20. Nothing so far...

weird.. My tag came in my grip bag that I got a week ago. You checked ALL the pockets? Mine was nestled in one of the pockets forget which one but I thought I almost didn't get it

gotcha.

I was inspired by your bag and other grip bags to make my own zipper pulls last night. Turned out pretty well. I'll have to take a picture later

You know what would be nice? A little ring stitched on somewhere high on the bag specifically for attaching things like tags, etc. The ring or rings would be on the sides, and pretty high, so they stayed out of the way of getting in the pockets and things.

I had to attach mine to the extra little piece of fabric that helps make up the straps on the sides of the bag.

Which is fine, I just wish it was a little higher up.

^agreed and gromets in the water bottle holders. than this bag would be perfect!

Oh yes. Grommets there would be nice.

I wonder if anyone has added them. I'm now tempted to do so but don't want to ruin anything.

C'mon now! You think Grip would overlook a basic feature like draining the bottle holder pockets, lol. Re-examine the water bottle pockets. While there is not a grommet, there is a drain. Look harder, it's there.

C'mon now! You think Grip would overlook a basic feature like draining the bottle holder pockets, lol. Re-examine the water bottle pockets. While there is not a grommet, there is a drain. Look harder, it's there.

You are correct, and now I don't have to punch a hole in my bag! :)

Sneaky, sneaky Grip. Design so subtle we don't even know it's there.

I used the extra loops on the straps for my tags and beads. Also stole the cell-phone holder off my sling bag and put it on there as well.

^ it took me about a month I think to realize the drains are there

Thank you for shortening the curve for the rest of us! :) I'll be sure to pay it forward!

I used the extra loops on the straps for my tags and beads. Also stole the cell-phone holder off my sling bag and put it on there as well.

Yeah that's what I used as well. And really, in looking at things, unless they'd put a D-Ring on that or something, I don't know where else they'd sew in a loop or something to hang tags. That's pretty much the best place, unless they went upward where the logo is and moved the logo to just above the side pockets (but then it'd be hidden if you put a seat or something in the straps/pocket).

I use those little side pockets currently to house four minis (two on each side). The front bottom pocket is currently empty. I'll probably move the mini I'm using that round to that pocket eventually.

I use those little side pockets currently to house four minis (two on each side). The front bottom pocket is currently empty. I'll probably move the mini I'm using that round to that pocket eventually.

Good god, man. Why on earth do you need to carry four minis? Are you that prone to leaving them on the ground during a round??

Good god, man. Why on earth do you need to carry four minis? Are you that prone to leaving them on the ground during a round??

I know they'll start to breed and I'll probably end up with a bunch, but right now those are the only four I have (two of them nest), so I just stuck 'em in the pockets. I'm not using the pockets for anything else (yet), and it keeps them from sitting around the house or something. I dunno - never really thought about it. Obviously I only really need one for playing (and maybe a backup).

The front pocket looks like a good place for my phone. I'll want quick access to it as I'll probably use it for my scorekeeping (the PDGA app).

Scratch that. It's a bit too tight. Maybe one of the side pockets can house my phone instead. I'd just have to be sure it wouldn't fall out.

Latest posts