• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ tour bag Sharpie mod

Which Color is the sweetest?

• Yellow

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pink

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Orange/Red

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Green

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

jnecessary

Double Eagle Member
Not really a mod, just wondering what you all think. I know a bunch of people will be rocking this bag soon and I want mine to be different somehow...

Check these colors that I'm thinking of replacing all the white thread with. I like the brightest ones, yellow/green, but I think they all look pretty cool.

http://jn35646.imgur.com/gripcolors

Green does look good! Meant to put this in General Discussion, someone can move if necessary.
I like the Yellow too, being in Hawkeye country and all :)

Keep in mind, they colors will likely be more vibrant for all colors IRL, but quick photoshopping when I suck at photoshopping made some of them a bit more transparent/faded than they would be.

If anyone decides to go through with it before I quit dancing around thinking of different colors, post a pic! For some reason the white really lends itself to being colored, sure seems pleasing to the eye in my mock ups anyway.

My lack of digital camera prohibits that. Santa was a fucking prick this year and didn't replace my broken one.

:mrgreen: i did mines. hi-lighter orange. still gotta do the shoulder logos,side logos

IMG_0203.jpg

jnecessary said:
Not really a mod, just wondering what you all think. I know a bunch of people will be rocking this bag soon and I want mine to be different somehow...

I've been thinking the same thing and I think I'll mod mine up with a patch or two once I get it.

jnecessary said:
mobster said:
Upgrade to pro today!!!

Or rehost on imgur please, someone on dgcr has posted pics of one done in blue and one in red
Or just turn "send referrer information" off... It's very effective at getting rid of the problem, since the site doesn't know where you're coming from.