• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

I'm not as worried about when as I am quantities. If it's a limited preorder I'm going to take a pass. I like my grip bag I like grip overall I just don't enjoy a release being a limited preorder to justify higher prices and encouraging a frenzy.

I understand doing limited runs on special editions but this is a new product. They should only release it when the supply is ready to ship to everyone who has the money to spend.

picture.php

:popcorn:

Not the answer I was looking for.

Did you try contacting them though? It's not out yet and they haven't set a date but you've posted a lot of the stuff that is out there so I was thinking maybe if you contacted the people who can leak the info maybe they'd give you more. Probably not but I'm sure when more information is out there people will post it.

Heard it will be out in the fall, but no exact time. It will also have a rain fly which is killer

Really interested in this bag. I'm down to only 15 discs tops and my grip bag is just a little big for normal rounds. Hope someone has one at the usdgc to get a sneak peak at it if it's not out yet!!!!

Latest posts