• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

I would love to hear about actual disc capacity from anyone who has used one.

The price of the bag I can deal with nowadays, but I deff. Agree shipping is steep.... And the rain fly sold separate is complete BS.

I still will buy the bag it looks great IMO and seems to be exactly what I am looking for......
but shame on grip about the rain fly (I would never pay extra for it.) They should realize that's a stupid move and include it.:wall:

The price of the bag I can deal with nowadays, but I deff. Agree shipping is steep.... And the rain fly sold separate is complete BS.

I still will buy the bag it looks great IMO and seems to be exactly what I am looking for......
but shame on grip about the rain fly (I would never pay extra for it.) They should realize that's a stupid move and include it.:wall:

There going to make a ton of profit (percentage wise) on those rainflys it's like buying fountain drinks for $2 when you go out. It's pennies on the dollar to make.

Since you are still going to buy the bag, they actually realize it's a smart move for them. ;)

So it looks like there are 2 additional disc pockets on the zippered flap to the main disc compartment? Or are these pockets for something else? If for discs how many discs per pocket?

I use my A-series rainfly all the time, but i'm pretty sure i can have my wife sew one for this new bag and save money.

Somebody can easily make 3rd party rainflys and sell them on here for a quick side-business.

I haven't either which is way i don't need/ won't buy, but i understand why it would make some people mad.

I've not used the rainfly for my Grip A once...

How have you never used your rainfly? Do you just not play in "bad weather"? Does it not rain or snow much where you live? Do you just not get to go discing often? I have a black Grip A-Series bag & I used my rainfly today for an early morning round....I've used my rainfly at least a half dozen times just in the last month. I've lost count how many times I've used it since I got the bag. I find a rainfly very necessary & its definitely helped me win many rounds in weekly leagues. Its a BIG advantage when your discs aren't as wet as your competition & you have to use your towels less than them. It may just be because of where I live but I love my rainfly. I think using it while its snowing/raining/hailing reduces unnecessary wear & tear on my bag no matter how minuscule the wear from the elements may be.

I'm a fair weather golfer myself (hate rain with a bloody passion), and I've used my Ergo's rainfly three or four times. I never cared much for having it until I got caught out in the rain. I think the 24oz water bottle holders and rainfly are big problems for this bag. I'm sure those that can get by with those two boners will love the bag though.

Solar powered swamp cooler and sunshade would be a thing of beauty. We're entering cart territory there though.